Chapter 35

A/N - As always, enjoy.

*

Third Person Point of View

"I'm going to be a mom." She whispered as she cradled her flat stomach.

Seth smiled, as he watched his mate gush over her nonexistent baby bump. He was happy, genuinely happy. He'd always wanted to be a dad, although a while back, pack doctors had told him it was nearly impossible for him to do so, but Roslice would never know that, it would only ruin the moment, her moment.

"Baby, you should probably rest." He said, wrapping his arms around her softly, giving her a slight squeeze.

She scoffed in response, as she turned to face him, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I'm a vampire, I don't rest."

He raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Fine, then which one of our families do we tell first?"

Her eyes widened and her lips formed a frown. "I forgot about them, although they probably already know."

Seth frowned and scrunched his eyebrows together, "How?"

"My mom can see the future, remember?"

His mouth formed the shape of an O, as he nodded and unwrapped his arms from around her, "So,my family then?"

"I guess so."

*

Meanwhile back at Volterra, Roslice didn't know how right she was about her mom already knowing about her and Seth's big news.

"Oh my gosh!" Alice squealed, jumping up and down, as she ran around her bedroom, wearing the biggest smile imaginable.

"Alice, baby? What'd you see?" Jasper asked frantically, speeding into their room, but stopped short seeing the giant smile that danced upon her lips.

"What happened?" Emmett roared, speeding in as well, his manly hands gripped around a baseball bat.

Jasper looked at him oddly and laughed, all the while Alice continued to prance around the room.

"Seriously?" Jasper asked, biting back a smile.

Emmett stared back at him puzzled, then trailed his gaze down to the bat in his hand.

"Don't judge me." He grumbled lowly, before stalking over to the wall and leaning the bat against the wall.

"Who do I need to kill now?" Rosalie groaned walking into the room and glaring around the room. Instantly, Emmett roared with laughter, kissing her softly, which then Emitted a loud groan from Jasper.

"Ew." He mumbled disgustedly, looking away.

Rosalie fixed her lips to reply, but stopped short, hearing her sister squeal once more in the back ground.

"Alice, care to enlightened us on what is going on?" Jasper asked skeptically, his pupils following his wife's figure all over the room.

Her smile faded a bit and she stopped prancing. "It's not my place to tell you."

It was Rosalie's turn to groan now. "Come on, Alice tell us!"

Alice only shook her head in response. "No, now out." She shooed them.

"Awwn man!"

"Come on AliWali"

"Baby!"

Each vampire begged Alice to let them stay, but regardless of their pleas, she still pushed them out, and shut the door. She quickly grabbed her cell, and jumped out of her bedroom window, and into the forest. She ran, until She was out of earshot and dialed her daughter's number.