Chapter 18: Revealed pt 2

Bella POV

I was currently sitting in the main house's living room, with my husband, daughter, and the rest of the wolves.

I was lost for words, confused and scared. I didn't think Esme knew anything, so I didn't know what the Voltarri expected to get out of her.

I know what I did was wrong, so don't judge me. Sleeping with Carlisle was a mistake, I know, but it can't be undone.

He was there for me In a time of need, and we just got caught up In the moment. We both agreed we would never speak of it again, and that was that.

Lately though, I've been getting this feeling that things were about to go south, but I didn't know when or How.

I would hate for Edward to find out, that I slept with his father. That's why I don't plan on telling him, not now, not ever.

I was so caught up In my thoughts, that I didn't hear Jake talking to me.

"Bella did you hear me?" Jake asked.

"Hmm..what?" I replied. Edward let out a chuckle, and Jake just sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.

"I was just saying, that I think we should just attack them, ya know catch them off guard." He said.

"Ambush?" Sam asked, Jake just nodded.

"And then what??" Leah asked.

"What if they have more than we can handle?" Seth added.

They all began to argue and disagree with each other, until I interrupted.

"Um why don't we just wait, and see what Carlisle says, mmk?" I said.

Everyone nodded and went their separate ways.

After a couple moments, Ness came skipping In.

"Hey Mom." She said. I sighed, yet waved. Boy was she growing fast, she was only 4 , but looked to be about 15

Before she could say anything else, Carlisle came strolling In.

"Bella can I speak with you for a moment?" He asked. I quickly looked at Edward, then back to him and nodded.

"Sure." I said weakly.

He motioned for me to follow, so I did.

We walked deep Into the forest, so No one could hear us.

It felt like we would never stop walking. We passed tree after tree, leaves crunched beneath my feet, as we continued on, until we finally came to a Holt.

"Carlisle, why are we talking here?" I asked, looking around noticing that we were In Edward and I's meadow.

"It's not important, we don't have much time just listen." He said quickly.

I simply nodded.

"She knows.." He whispered.

"W-w-what do you-" I began but He cut me off.

"Esme knows.." He paused. "About you and me."

I gasped. "H-how?" I asked.

He rubbed his temples softly. "She just knew.. I was acting weird that day, and she knew."

"Explain Carlisle.. please." I begged.

"She did some digging.. a-a-and..-" He paused.

"And what???" I asked.

He sighed deeply, looking at the ground, suddenly finding the leaves and brown grass interesting.

"Roslice is my child Bella." He finally said.

My eyes grew as wide as saucers, as I felt myself falling backwards, and blackness engulfed me.

Edward POV

They'd been gone for some time now. What could He possibly want to talk to her about?

I slowly stood, and began walking towards the door, when it suddenly swung open, to reveal my father holding my Bella bridal style In his arms.

Anger boiled within me, just the thought of him holding her, but I pushed those thoughts aside long enough to ask questions.

"What happened??" I asked, as I followed him up to his office, where He carefully placed Bella on his desk.

"She fainted." He said.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "People don't just faint.. Vampires don't just faint!" I roared. Suddenly the anger I had pushed aside earlier was coming back.

He looked up at me, his eyes full of worry and concern, a look that In my mind only should be given to his wife.. Esme.

"Wait..Why are you so concerned?" I asked.

"I'm concerned with everyone In this family." He argued back.

"No, No this is different." I said.

He cocked an eyebrow, "What'd you mean?"

"I mean you look at her, the way you look at Esme. You know like the love of your life, or mother of your kids." I said.

I notices him tense up when I said that, and that raised some suspicion with me, but I decided to leave it..for now.

Roslice POV

I approached my mother and father, to tell them everything on my mind.

I was anxious, yet scared at the same time. I figured my father felt that, Because He looked at me and smiled.

"Rosie, mind controlling your emotions.?" He asked. I laughed and nodded.

"Mom?" I asked, as she looked at me.

"I think-" I was cut off by the sound of the giant doors opening, revealing Aro, followed by Caius, and Marcus.

"Soo?" Emmett asked.

"You want the truth or a lie?" Jane asked.

"A lie." I joked, Causing my father to laugh with me.

"Edward is your father." She said bluntly. I holted my laughter along with my father and looked at her.

"The truth.." I whispered.

"Why don't we go ask Carlisle." Aro said, smiling at me.