Meant to be

The day we first saw each other was the day we started our long journey together.
It was my first party ever with a close friend i was so nervous cause i didn't know anyone there except for my best friend.
But that when I saw you and you made all my fears go away with just one smile.
So we exchanged some numbers and talked.
When you gave me that first hug I new somehow you could be the one but I was so skeptical because I was hurt before.
But some how you were patent and torn my walls down peace by peace and I knew you were a keeper.
But one night while we were talking you told me you had to leave for Harvard for 4 years to become a lawyer, and I had to go to Oxford (England) for 4 years to become a doctor.
So we told each other that we will keep in contact for those 4 years.

6 months later

To Jim
Hey Jim haven't talk to you in 6 months. How are you

To Sandra
Hey Sandra oh I'm alright just been so busy. How are you.

To Jim
Yea same here

To Sandra
Hey I still love you Sandra. And I was hoping that after the 4 years of schooling is over if we still feel the same way do you want to get back together ?

To Jim
I still love you too. And of course.

To Sandra
Yes ok sorry got to go 😀

To Jim
Bye 😀

I can't believe it he still loves me.
I knew the first time we saw each other he was the one for me.
My best friend was right all along he always told me he was the one for me and that we were meant to be.
Just hoping that after the 4 years we still feel the same towards one another.

4 years later

Graduation is here can't believe 4 years when by so fast.
When i heard my name being call to get my diploma Sandra Henderson I walked up so happy.
But when I looked out into the audience I saw my dad taking pictures and my mom crying and I also saw a very familiar face.
So I walked of stage quickening my pace to greet my parent and to take some pictures with some close friends of mine that I made.
While I was taking a picture with a group of sorority sister I heard this guys screaming my name.

Sandra,Sandra,SANDRA

So I turned around slowly and I saw you standing there with a big grin.
So I ran into you arms and we both engulfing each other into the biggest hug.
This is the biggest surprise ever how did you get here so fast wasn't you graduation yesterday?
Yes it was but after the ceremony I jumped on the earliest flight here to surprise you.
So we walked back over to my parents apparently my parent knew about Jim coming over here to surprise me cause they mad dinner reservation for Jim and I

Dinner time

I can't believe he came down to see me, and my parents mad a reservation for us.
I'm so nervous, its been 4 years since we saw each other and I hope everything goes well.
"Hey Mr. and Mrs. Henderson, is Sandra home?"
"Sandra ," my mom called "Jim's here!"
So I went downstairs to greet him.
"Wow Sandra you look so beautiful."
"So where are we going?" I asked. "We're going to Nando's for dinner since it's you favourite restaurant in England, and after dinner maybe we can go for a drive to catch-up."He told me.
"Sounds great."
So after dinner we went for a long drive and I told him that I was moving back to the States in 2 weeks so I can be with my family again and maybe him.
"Hey kat can I ask you some thing?"
"Sure, anything."
For the past 4 years its been so hard to be away from you, I still love you and I always will. I knew from the day I meet you at that party we were meant to be. What do you think about us getting back together?
"I would love that. I knew from that night at the party we were meant to be together too."

Back in the states

My mom along with Jim came to pick me up at the AirPort.
I was picking up my last bag from the conveyer belt when Jim came up behind me and spun me around to give me a long kiss.
When I got home I realized that a lot
has changed since i left home all my friends moved and my old room has change so much.
But I'm so glad that somethings haven't change and that my parents and Jim cause without them I would be lost without them.
It was so hard to get used being in the states again since I've been in England for the past 4 years.
Now 4 months have past since I've been back home and Jim said he has a huge surprise for me tonight i wonder what it could be?
So my parents drove me to this restaurant to meet up with Jim and his parents.
So we all sat down for dinner It was a gorgeous dinner, and now it time for desert.
At desert time I got the biggest surprise of my life.
Cause the Next thing I hear was music being played and rose peddles falling down from the ceiling and next thing I see is Jim getting down on one knee with a ring in his hand and asking me Sandra Henderson will you marry me?
Yes of course I'll marry you.
After All of us finished dessert we all took a long stroll toward a park were there was more music being played but not just any song it was our song on that first day we meet at the party (Mine, from Taylor Swift).

6 months later

It was a long 6 months to plan our wedding but the day finally is here in just a few hours my name will no longer be Henderson it will be Campbell (Sandra Amelia Henderson Campbell).
The time finally came were my dad gave my hand to Jim, and my mom crying and his mom as well.
Next thing I remember is hearing do you Jim Henry Campbell take Sandra Amelia Henderson to be you wife.
Yes.
And do you Sandra Amelia Henderson take Jim Henry Campbell to be you husband.
Yes
You may now kiss the bride.

5 years later

Wow 5 years has gone by so fast we now have 2 beautiful children a boy and a girl there both 3 now.
Our little boy is named Brad and our little girl is named Lexie.
How time goes by so fast soon there be going to school next year.

15 years

Wow I can't believe our little ones are going to college and to think they are following In there parents footsteps.
Brad going to Oxford (England) to be a doctor just like me.
And Lexie is going to Harvard to be a lawyer just like Jim.
Just show you how time flys and to think it all started off on that one night at that party were we first meet.
And that when we knew that we were meant to be together forever.