Doomsday

Right now, it is so hard to forget about you. To forget that we once were in love, we were once an amazing couple. But.... it ended bad. Well let's start at the beginning.

It all started off on a nice warm summer day, in July.
I still remember it like it was just yesterday, we met through friends but I didn't think much of you then.
You were so nice, so kind, and so loving. So I decided to give you a chance.
For once I was right to give you that chance to come into my heart, but wrong at the same time.
You told me you loved me, I told you the same. We kissed, we laughed, we did almost everything together, and maybe we were still too young.
Maybe you never felt the way you said you did.
At the end of the summer it all changed.
I don't know what happened, I'm still confused to this day.
You never told me the real reason why you left.
I still want to know, but it will never come out, I realized that now.
You were the love of my life, but you tore my heart into bits and stomped on it hard,
is it suppose to hurt this bad?
Am I suppose to feel this much heartache in my life?

Just to think that one day we were in love,
then the next day it turns into heartache.
This love I call is toxic, it was our ticking time bomb that finally exploded into doomsday. :)