When I Met You (part 3)

"Oh my god! Is she okay? Someone call the ambulance we need them here now!"
That's when I blacked out.

*4 hours later*

I woke up in a strange place.
"Where am I?" I thought to myself. So I looked around and that's when I met his eyes.

"What are you doing here?!" I asked, clearly with a hint of attitude.

"Well, I just wanted to see if you were okay." He told me.

"Yeah, I'm fine!" I said roughly.
Why would he even be here in the first place? He doesn't know me.

He raised his eyebrows in surprise. "Oh.. Well sorry for asking."
He mumbled while eyeing the hospital bed I was in. Okay, obviously I wasn't "fine" like I said.

I sighed in remorse, running a hand through my long blonde hair. Now I felt bad. "Sorry for that, I mean, thanks for coming to see if I was okay."

He nodded slowly and scratched the back of his neck. "I get it, it's okay. You don't know me, so I can see why you're a little bit on edge at the moment."

All I did was give a sympathetic smile.

*the day after*

Ever since I left the hospital yesterday, I've been feeling pretty lonely. Jeremy (the guy from yesterday) gave me his
number in case I needed anything. Maybe if I called him he would answer? I just need to talk to someone that hopefully would listen.
I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and searched through my three contacts to find Jeremy's number.

The call rang twice when I heard someone with a deep voice answer on the other end.

I let out a small hello.

"Hey, you okay Jenny?"