Chapter 6

Hand in hand Tobias and I walk back to our little room. We left shortly after announcing my pregnancy, followed by Christina and Shauna so that Uriah can have some alone time with his family.

I feel odd, but not bad. It is a weird sensation that I finally recognize as happiness. I now realize that I haven't truly been happy since Tobias told me that he loved me for the first time. I sigh, and Tobias stops walking. "What?" I ask him, he is staring at me. "Tobias, you are starting to creep me out, what's wrong?" Without saying a word, he bends down on one knee, still holding my hand. "Beatrice Prior, I have always known that you were special, from the moment I first laid my eyes on you I knew that. You are smart, brave, selfless, and beautiful, and thankfully mine. I love you, Tris. Every time I look into your icy blue eyes I fall in love with you all over again. I want you to be mine forever. I guess that what I am trying to say is, will you marry me?" A few happy tears trail down my cheeks as he slips a simple silver ring onto my finger. When he stands up again, I throw my arms around his neck and fit his lips to mine. He wraps his strong arms around my waist, but then gently pulls back. "Is that a yes?" He asks. "Yes" I respond.

---------------------------------------------

Hope you all enjoyed! Please comment and tell me what you want me to do for there wedding. Remember to vote! :-)