Escaped

Fox had waited patiently for Lincoln to return but it seems like he was taking longer than they would have expected

Fox had waited patiently for Lincoln to return but it seems like he was taking longer than they would have expected. Octavia was getting worse by the minute and there was nothing Fox could do. She longed for Nia to be here or even Alec.

A rustle caught her attention. She quickly raised her weapon ready to fight whatever would come her way. A grounder came into view and Fox waited for him to attack. He simply looked at her and raised him hands.

"Fox?" He questioned her.

She nodded slowly and waited for him to do something.

"I'm Nyko. I'm a healer like Nia. Lincoln sent me." He informed her.

Fox lowered her weapon and let out a breath of relief. "Where is he?" She questioned.

"He's been taken. He told me of Octavia. I came to help." He stated.

Fox felt like she was losing everybody. First Nia then Alec now Lincoln. What would Octavia do when she woke up and found out Lincoln was missing? How would the two girls get anywhere in a place their not fully familiar with?

Nyko examined Octavia but since she was sleeping there was nothing for him to do. So he moved a couple feet away and built a small fire. He would wait for her to be conscious to give her the antidote she just needs to be strong enough to hold on till then.

It was quiet while the two waited for Octavia to wake. Fox didn't know what kind of grounder he was and wouldn't chance their lives to figure it out. Finally after some time Octavia seemed to wake. She tried to move back from Nyko frightened by his presence.

Fox made her way to Octavia's side and tried to settle the girl down. "Octavia, he's here to help."

But Octavia didn't seem to listen as she moved her head when he tried to give her the antidote. She tried to question him but he told her to drink but she still refused.

"Drink or die. Your choice." He stated to her. Finally, she opened her mouth to drink. When she was done the darkness took over her once more. Fox sighed and made her way back to the fire.

Marcus walked into the medical tent to check in on Raven. "How is she?"

"Well, she survived the surgery. The vials the grounder gave her helped some. She's a courageous kid." Abby stated.

"That's one thing these kids have." Marcus replied as they looked at Raven. "It's courage. Bellamy can't wait to get back out there."

"He wants to help him friends." Abby reasoned.

"We all wanna find out what happened to them, Abby. But not without a plan or a clear idea of what we're up against." Marcus stated.