Finn's Death

The small group had been trying to defend the dropship against the Grounders that had surrounded them

The small group had been trying to defend the dropship against the Grounders that had surrounded them. Bellamy had tried to figure out how exactly they knew they had left and where they had been. But they wouldn't give Finn up without a fight. But to everyone's shock Finn walked his way into Grounder hands.

Clarke tried to make her way to him only to be held back. All they could do was watched as the Grounder's surrounded him and take him away. Bellamy noticed a small movement in the trees that no one else seem to notice.

The silhouette seemed could only bee seen in the shadow of the trees when the person moved a bit forward that's when it snapped for Bellamy. He knew those eyes better than he would have liked. They were the ones that he couldn't see to get out of his mind. But what he couldn't figure out was why? Why would she do something like this? He thought that she was on their side helping them.

But just as quick as they were spotted they were gone. He didn't have much time to ponder her actions when they hurried back to their camp. Night had fallen when they got back and everyone was gathered by the gate's entrance looking out at the Grounder camp.

There was a tent set up by the tree line while others were setting up a wooden post at the center and in Skikru's view. Dread filled Bellamy when they realized what the post stood for. That's when he tried to reason with Marcus that they needed to try and save Finn. But the older man shot down the knowing that their camp would not survive the Grounder attack and somewhere deep down Bellamy knew it was true.

Bellamy felt tense as he watched Clarke begin to make her way down to the Grounders. Inside him he was a inner conflict about the information about Nia. He didn't know whether or not to tell anyone about it. One part of him wanted to inform others but the other part didn't want any to happen to Nia in case they decided to blame Nia. But his thoughts were soon interrupted when Clarke began to walk through the Grounders.

Nia stood inside the tent with Lexa as they waited for Finn to be brought forward. But she stood by the entrance and peeked out side through the flaps. Her eyes landed on Clarke who stepped in front of Indra who stood guard outside the tent.

"Lexa, Clarke is back." Nia told Lexa about the girl's presence outside.

The two watched as Clarke stepped into Indra's spear. The blade began to draw Clarke's blood. It was then that the duo decided to see what she wanted.

"Let her pass." Lexa said as they emerged from the tent. Clarke made her way to stand in front of them. "You bleed for nothing. You cannot stop this." Lexa told the girl not wanting to listen to her attempt.

"No, only you can." Clarke decided to try. But the young girl's attention was drawn to a couple Grounder's bringing Finn in. As she looked at Finn she knew that she had to try to save his life. "Show my people how powerful you are. Show them you can be merciful. Show them you're not a savage."