Lincoln

Nia stood to Lexa's right as she waited for Clarke to walk into the tent

Nia stood to Lexa's right as she waited for Clarke to walk into the tent. When she had informed Lexa of the development she sent Gustus out to greet the girl while Nia and Indra stood by the commander's side. Nia couldn't help but wondered what exactly the girl was coming to discuss.

After a couple more minutes Clarke made her way inside. The blonde spared a quick look around the room and noticed Nia standing right by the commander's side. But the girl choose to not address that matter right now.

Lexa then decided to be the first to address the girl. "You're the one who burned 300 of my warriors alive."

"You're the one who sent them there to kill us." Clarke remarked back. Not the smartest move in Nia's opinion.

"Do you have an answer for me, Clarke, of the Sky people?" Lexa then asked wanting to know why exactly this girl was standing in front of her.

"I've come to make an offer." Clarke said hoping they'd take the offer.

"This is not a negotiation." Lexa said shooting Clarke's request down quickly.

"Let me kill her and get this over with." Indra sneered but was silent when Lexa raised her hand at her.

"I can help you beat the Mountain Men." Clarke tried to convince again.

This caught Lexa and Nia's attention. "Go on." Lexa said while Nia listened to her closely.

"Hundreds of your people are trapped inside Mount Weather. Kept in cages. Their blood is used as medicine." Clarke began to explain.

"How do you know this?" Lexa questioned the intel she was being told.

"Because I saw them." Clarke spoke. "My people are prisoners there too. I was one of them."

"Lies. No one escapes the mountain." Indra disclaimed her information.

"I did. With Anya. We fought our way out together." Clarke said hoping that if she brought in the deceased warrior it would help matters.

"Another lie. Anya died in the fire. You killed her." Indra continued to argue against the young girl.

When Clarke began to reach into her pocket they all seem to go to their weapons. Slowly she pulled a small item out of her pocket. "She told me you were her second. I'm sure she'd want you to have this."

"We don't know it's hers." Indra spoke again while Lexa held the piece in her hands.

"Quiet Indra." Lexa said silencing the older warrior.

"Anya was my mentor before I was called to lead my people. Did she die well?" Lexa explained what the past warrior was to her.

"Yes. By my side. Trying to get a message to you." Clarke said her eyes still on Lexa.