Treachery

Jade sat by Nia's bedside waiting for any movement from her

Jade sat by Nia's bedside waiting for any movement from her. The healers had administered the same cure to both Gustus and Nia. Gustus was recovering but Nia's process was taking more time. Lexa had left to speak with the warriors about their next step with Skikru while waiting for news on Nia.

The little girl smiled when she began to notice Nia's movement. Slowly her eyes began to flutter open. Nia sent her a smile her eyes settled on Jade as she began to sit up.

The warrior close by noticed the movement and left the room to inform the commander.

Lexa had decided to take only Raven's life but Indra continued to argue for all of them to die. But they were soon interrupted when a warrior entered the tent. Lexa let out a sigh of relief when she heard his words.

"Nia is awake."

With that the two leaders shared a look of relief before making their way out of the tent. When they entered the healer's tent their eyes went to Nia sitting beside Jade. Her skin was returning to her natural color whereas she when she passed out her skin was pale.

"How you feeling Nia?" Lexa questioned wanting to know about her well-being.

"Better." Nia answered simply.

"Why didn't you say anything?" Indra asked why the girl didn't speak up especially after she saw what happened with Gustus.

"I froze. Then it happened all so fast. Before I knew it my world was black." Nia explained how it felt for her.

"It doesn't matter now. We must deal with Skikru." Lexa announced as she looked among the two.

"They all need to die." Indra tried once more.

But Lexa had had enough as she spoke in a stern voice. "Only Raven will die."

Indra said nothing more and made her way out to where Skikru was. She would be the one to deliver Raven to the commander.

After Indra left Nia tried to stand. It took a second before her legs were able to hold her. Lexa sent her a concerned look but Nia waved it off. She needed to be out there when they did the tradition like always.

Lincoln waited anxiously for any news of his sister. Indra's words before she left hit him hard. He sat in silence as he felt like he had lost his clan and his home. If he hadn't protected Nia from the beginning she would have been in the same boat he was and he wouldn't ever want that. She knew many people and he didn't want her to give up her home because of what he had done. He was brought back into reality when he heard the sound of the gate opening.

"How's Gustus?" He questioned first fearing the news of his sister. His questioned shocked those in the room, most wondered why he hadn't asked about his sister first.