The Letter

Nia's hand moved across the page faster than she could tell

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Nia's hand moved across the page faster than she could tell. She was unsure about writing the letter but with a split decision she wrote, not thinking twice.

The lies had affected their relationship deeply and she was unsure on where they stood now. But she knew one thing, Lexa deserved to at least know why she did it.

Dear Lexa,

There are no words that I could say that would describe the hurt that I have felt. We have been sister for so long and there was not one thing in the world that would have tore us apart. Or at least that's what I thought.

I know about the mountain and I know why you did it. It is the one thing that makes you a good commander. You have always placed the people above anything. But I'm afraid I can't support this decision.

For years, I have stood by your side and I'm not expecting the same but I simply hope you'd understand. I cannot stand by and watch as Skikru suffers. There are innocent people among them who deserve a chance to live.

I know of the terms of the truce and I can assure you that I will not go to the mountain. I will go to Camp Jaha to help them survive. I understand if my actions may brand me a traitor but it is what I feel is right.

You can hate me for as long as you want, but one thing you must know, is that i will always be there for you, no matter what. If you ever need a warrior to stand beside you, call me, I'll be there.

Love always, Nia

Lexa held the paper in her hands as she glanced it over and over. Nia was gone. Nia had gone to Skikru. She had lost her sister because of her lies.

As she stood there in the tent she couldn't help but feel this blanket of loneliness cloak her. She knew this would happen but she hoped it wouldn't be like this.

Now Nia was among another clan. A clan they had abandoned. She feared that because of her action, she had sent Nia into a trap and it was all her fault.

But what could she do now. There was nothing she could do without appearing weak and if she was weak they would want her blood.

Maybe Nia was better off away from her. And may one day they be reunited. May one day this wouldn't be a wedge between them.

Trikru ☣ Bellamy Blake [1]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें