CHAPTER 3:A SEARCH

The rays of the sun are touching my face with all that glory they had have. I opened my eyes smiling at myself and realized I am now thoroughly rested. I recalled the memories of yesterday. Waking up, going to hospital, doing duty, attending Maharaj, getting in his car, his offer... Oh no shit..!!! His offer.His offer.... And I am off from bed. I have to talk to din about this. Oh shit!...shit!...shit?..I have agreed for that. Without talking to din. I am off to hospital right after 15 minutes of my routine skipping my breakfast.
When I glance at the watch after my usual greetings to my colleagues I realized it is just 7:30 in the morning. So I decided to have my breakfast of pancakes. Then at 7:45 I rushed to din's office and knocked. "Good morning sir, I wanted to talk to you about yesterday." And he immediately spoke "I know.. I know thank you you saved our reputation.. Maharaj told me about your session ever minute.. Um you are very exceptionally good at your work". Said he with smile. "Um.. Sir I want to tell you something more... Um last evening when I was having lift Maharaj offered me to be a motivational therapist to his son. And I just simply said," HAPPY TO HELP "But I don't know anything about him or Um can't just say what...."
"What... What..!!! I can't believe... For that job 31 doctors have been fired though each and every want that job after toughest interviews especially females because of Uvraj's looks and Maharaj just himself offered u that job... Hahaha.. Hahaha..." I am like.. Am I not worthy for that... Or he just kidding me..." Sir am I just unworthy of it... Um you laughing... Umm.. "" No.. No... No.. I am proud of you but I am just saying u best of luck because you are not the problem but he is... "smiling warmly I went to the class room with him.
At the lunch break l told it to my friends and the most enthusiastic of all mitva said," Let the search begin. " and as the king h a s my details he send the place and time of Sunday's session to me. At the other hand I was continuing my research for next whole week on the Uvraj thing and finally at Saturday I was completed. And finally the conclusion of my search was...
______________________________________

NAME:Uvraj Vijaypratap sing Rana dev Chauhan.
-----------------------------------------------------------
AGE: 26 years (2 years older than me)
---------------------------------------------------------
BIRTHDAY :25 December 1993
-----------------------------------------------------------
FATHER'S NAME :Rana Devpratap Singh Chauhan
-----------------------------------------------------------
MOTHER'S NAME:Rani Ratna devi chauhan
Rani Chaya devi chauhan(step mother)
Rani Mahi devi Chauhan (step mother)
-----------------------------------------------------------
SIBLINGS :Sameerpratap Singh Rana dev Chauhan (step brother)
Vihaanpratap Singh Rana dev Chauhan (step brother)
-----------------------------------------------------------
QUALIFICATIONS :Preprimary and primary from Royal st. Carmal school of Rajasthan and the high school from the same. Engineering qualifications from IIT Mumbai.
-----------------------------------------------------------
PROFESSION :Highly successful business man, multi billioner, CEO of Royal steels and many more automobile and press companies. Many businesses.
-----------------------------------------------------------
RELATIONSHIP STAUS: Bachelor, single.
-----------------------------------------------------------
OTHER DETAILS:Very formal. Not very talkative. Man of his word. Kind to employees. Sometimes harsh also. Charity person. Very respectful among rajputana. Easy to handle. Difficult to understand. Sometimes short tempered. Moody. Not easy to impress. Not easy to win trust. Very private and confidential. Not girlfriend and dating type man. Busy in work. Not have much friends. Loving and adorable in family life though.
______________________________________
That's more than enough for tomorrow.. I wonder laying on my bed. Tomorrow at hotel Majestic swan (A five star hotel owned by him) at 5:30pm sharp.
Mentally preparing the outfit for tommorow I drifted to sleep.

At last I have done my search and am knowing much about him. The result of whole week.

💕💞THIS WAS MY SEARCH FOR A WEEK AS I HOPE IT WENT WELL ". 💞💕💓