EPILOGUE

Kiya's POV

10 years later.........

Feather Light kisses are placed on my face. A slow smile crept on my lips. "Good morning my love." beautiful voice of my lion king wishpered. Good morning. I replied. In this ten years there were many things that happened simultaneously. After our marriage Sameer and Mitva got married. And after that vihaan and RADHIKA. Vijay my lion king became official king after two years on his birthday as Maharaj retired and me his queen. But best gift he got on his birthday was our son RAJVEER PRATAPSINGH RANA VIJAY CHAUHAN was born on his birthday. So that day Kingdom got its new king and UVRAJ also queen. Yeah bitches! Me one and only! He was on the cloud nine and a proud daddy. He was cool daddy and I was always disciplinar.
                  And not to mention after some months Mitva gave birth to the twins a boy and a girl name Shoryaveer and Siya. Honestly siya is one and only princess so she is like three daddy's little princess. All three brothers do not leave one chance to spoil her. And she is more close to me and Vijay. Of course her bade papa (big uncle) lay whole world on her feet.
          And lastly vihaan and RADHIKA beca parents of smallest family member Rudraveer. My four little devils. Lisa was in jail for life imprisonment. Maharani and Vijay came to talking terms. And ranveer is great stud as ever. He married Mia and has 3 year old son named zayn. I was snapped from my stance when I experienced soft lips on mine. I moan in our kiss. And not to forget due to great support I was one of the best doctor in rajputana and doing great queen as well as mother.
              "Happy Anniversary!!!" Loud chirps erupted in our bedroom. "Cock blockers!!" Vijay cursed. I giggled. "Thank you!" I screamed equally cheerful. Between all my loved ones:Vijay, Sameer, vihaan, mitva, RADHIKA, Ranveer, Mia, Daddy, Maharanis, RAJVEER, Shorya, siya, rudra and zayn I feel my family complete.

            FAMILY ALBUM

                  RAJVEER

        SHORYA