CHAPTER 29:HIS ONLY HIS

KIYA'S POV

                I was sitting on the bed on my wedding night waiting for him. 10 September. Our wedding was finally done. Finally I was his!
MATURE CONTENT

I Heard door opened and closed. Suddenly I was feeling so shy I don't dare to look up in his eyes. I felt gentle hands on my shoulder. He kissed my forehead. I was still wearing my wedding gown. He unzipped it. He ordered after making me stand. "Strip." "Yes Master." I got up and stripped leaving me only in my white lacy underwear and bra. "I. Want. You. Naked." he said huskily. "Yes Master." I was now stark naked in front of him. He stripped himself to his boxers. He picked me up bridal type and gently placed me on the bed. He started to do feather like kisses on my neck. Then giving more pressure. Suckling, biting, liking he goes from my neck to the valley of my breast. Long moans escapes my lips. I surely know it will leave hickeys. But at this moment I was lost. "Hmm.. So soft perfectly fits my palms." he said in his husky voice taking my breast in his palms. He put his mouth on my nipple and started licking and sucking hard. And playing by hand on my other nipple. Moans of pleasure leaves my body.
             Then he started to move downwards to my stomach and then lower. He tugged and blowed on my pubic hair and I screamed in pleasure. He started licking and sucking my folds. I began to clench around him. He started to finger my clit and I came undone with large moan and screams.
                 "We are not done yet baby girl." he said and started fingering again. He gently slide one finger inside me and I nearly exploded. He started pounding with it. Then again he gently put second and then third finger and I was about to come suddenly he took his fingers out. I groan in Frustration. I heard his boyish chuckle. He stripped his boxer out and now he was naked. He was huge! I wonder he will fit or not?
                "First it will hurt little baby girl but after that you will feel pleasure." He entered little inside me. Than slowly more. It hit my haymen. And than he suddenly pushed inside me and pang of pain course through my body. He become still listening me scream. After sometime when I adjusted he started to move inside me. And then and there I know that "I AM HIS!"

"MINE. ONLY MINE." HE SAID
"YOURS. ONLY YOURS." I REPLIED

And then we come together and cuddled in each other's arms.

Together for ever again.