CHAPTER 16:THE TRUE COLOURS

KIYA'S POV
             I was currently dreaming about the perfect dinner we have as a double date of course unplanned! Beautiful soft music, small round table with candles and roses, all types of flowers, three course meal, cakes and ice cream as dessert and of course my favorite one lion king himself in front of me genuinely enjoying and smiling. The chittercahtter of brothers were exceptional but we all know that it is completely normal. When you have sibling around five years smaller or bigger than you.
                  "Excuse me miss. Can you move please?" that statement snapped me out of my LA la land. "Yeah sure. Sorry." I replied with an apologic smile. I realized I was in the mall roaming in the toys section and a sweet little boy asked  me to be excused. You will probably think what am I doing in soft toys section? So listen I am 22 but probably I leave alone in my apartment and I need a nice cuddly toy as I don't have a boyfriend. My old one today itself suicided by getting torn. So here I am.
                  Sweet wasn't I? I selected a cream teddy bear with soft fur not so big not so small just perfect.

Now I was heading to cash counter for paying.I payed for it and left the mall still in my thoughts of him. I was so lost in my thoughts when I was on my way walking on the footpath of S. G. Road. When suddenly I heard a glass broke.
I was so shocked to register anything when suddenly one knife just passed slightly from side of my face when I ducked it. Suddenly six man looking like bouncers surrounded me with open swords in their hands and start to circle me moving around.
                AND then their comes a man nearly in his early twenties. Well gymed and hair colored in silver. He looked at me from bottom to top and smirked. All traffic was jammed around us. There were cars with ROYAL written on the number plate. So I thought he was royal and the sword with ancient carvings made my assumption right. All the citizens were looking at us but don't dare to do anything. They were scared to mess with royal. And who would miss the free floor show? I was deeply in thought with various possibilities when the leader spoke and snapped me out of my thoughts "Nice to finally meet you. Thane dekhva mate mare yaha Ana pade hai. Tu sachme ghani kimti vastu Lagat hai. Ante mara bhaisa ne tujhe sabse chupakar rakha tha. Ghani sundar vastu che tu." (for seeing you I have to come here myself. You are such an important thing indeed. Alas! My brother has kept you discreet. Such a beautiful thing you are.) he said in deep husky voice.
                " Who are you mister and what do you want from me? "I asked politely as I can." Mara naam RAJKUMAR RANVEER PRATAP hovat hai. Tu hi hai na bhaisa ki Voh nai doctorni jise usne rajvaidhya banaya hai? Maharaj bhi thari ghani tarif kare hai. "(My name is RANVEER PRATAP. You are the one who is my brother 's new doctor aren't you? Maharaj (king) also praises you a lot.)