CHAPTER 5:A PLEASANT ACCIDENT

I see in his bright emerland green eyes.... Lost in his world... He gazes in my dark eyes... He steps closer and more closer until his face is centimeters from mine. I can listen to his harsh breath... Like music to my soul..... I am lost in his brilliant eyes looking dark with many emotions... He leaned down closer and said, "Feel. This. Baby" in his husky deep voice near my earlobe... He bite lick and sucks it hard.. "Aaaah..." kissing, sucking and nipping my earlobe down to my neck, collarbone and shoulders. He grabs my hips and push me flushed towards him... And his lips are on mine.. He smacks my behind and I gape and he found his way inside my mouth savoring me... Worshiping me..... I am lost... Lost.... Moaning into his mouth... Moaning.... Moaning... He growls......
I open my eyes and gape with open mouth... Oh my God!!!! What did I dreamt!!! I saw Uvraj kissing me...!! Am I gone mad??? I glanced ferociously to my table clock and it is 5:00am. Amazing and I remembered my grandmother's words, "Our dreams of early morning nearly 5 are most likely to come true.." so... I will be meeting him today... Nonsense.... Totally nonsense... I thought. Today is Thursday and I confess that from last sunday night there I constantly thought of him but this... is.... just...ridiculous.
Dismissing the thought I scurry out of my bed to my routine. The day was just good but I thought it would be better... I need to go to mall to get my household stuff though it is not Sunday yet just for refreshment.. I thought.
After work I went to the nearby mall and start looking for groceries. Then I realized I need to buy a gift for my brothers for graduating from school... Both are of same age though not twins but cousins. I went to the next floor and started seeing something that can catch my eye.
I rummage on one shelf of Dairy section and took four dairies of similar designs and different colors out. There are they..... Pair of emerland green eyes gazing deep at me and for moment I thought they can see through me. I gasp more loudly than audible and I heard his melodious voice, "Dr. Cyco... Nice to meet you..." "What?" I gasp.. "oh sorry.. Dr. Sharma.. I mean pleasant to meet you". He said sticking out his tongue with mock regret on his face.l saw ghost of smile on his face. "Nice to meet you too Mr.Mericular....oh sorry Uvraj Chauhan..." I replied with the same face and expression to him.
"I like your smart mouth Dr. Cyco." He said grinning like a fool. Oh great!!! Awesome!!! Now I am a good entertaining floor show for him. "Why is his magesty her, I mean in commoners mall?" I asked with a bow and a mock respect. "His magesty needs a pendrive and a nice dairy for his work planning without dates. I like to write by my own. So his magesty is done with pendrive and her magesty can help him to choose a nice dairy". He said with firm voice and a bow. What!! He just bowed down in front of me... I can se whole floor and each and every one looking at us specifically him and I can hear loud gasps of employees, his security team and buyers as specially ladies gasps and ogling whispers louder then necessary.... "Did Uvraj just bowed to that lady???" but he was not seem to be bothered. "You are putting a floor show for audience your magesty". I said him
"Don't bother your highness they are just onlookers." He said with a smirk. I then looked at the dairies for half an hour and finally got 3 dairies two for my brothers and one for UVRAJ. It's cover was all white with silver magestic eagle and golden glittering dots on it." It is lovely.. Perfect... Great choice Dr. Cyco... Errrr... Thanks her magesty". Once again he said while giving me a bow. I smiled and went to the receptionist who was staring at UVRAJ.. I don't know why but I feeled angry and snapped "How much did it cost?" It snapped her out of her thoughts and replied with a smile.. "Your bills are payed young miss." What.. Wow.. Who paid it? "I asked rolling my eyes." That Mr. Hot pants Uvraj himself paid it". I turned to say it was not done but he is not more there.
I lost in thoughts that my granny was right... Was it real??? Such an accidental meeting.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
In this chapter there is some mature content and next also will be some there. Please take this lightly and comment your thoughts. I am pleased to know. In next chapter there is Uvraj's point of view and also some mature content.
Please comment and vote.
Lots of love 💕💞💓💝