CHAPTER 13:THE DIET AND TOM AND JERRY FIGHT

KIYA'S POV
         We stepped our foot out of the car and saw the palace. "Wowwww! What the heaven?" Mitva said seeing the palace. "Wait till you enter." I said proudly like it's my own palace. She was so busy drooling that she does not notice Raju approaching us. "Good morning Kiya mam and Mitva mam." "Hey man how do you know my name?" Mitva asked snapping out of her Dream. I and Raju looked at each other and said in unison"Uvraj knows everything! "" Yeah... Yeah.. Your prince charming dumb me! "
            At that I was blushing red like tomatoes." Raju lead the way. "As we go inside first it was traditional rock palace like century old but as we go inside though from outside it looks like old but from inside it was modern. White color the same. But more elegant automatic sensor doors, clap sense technology, great chandiliours and I was just wondering and a voice snapped me out of my trance. "I thought I was going to visit a rock cave with ancient fantasy and carvings in name of palace." Mitva said sarcastically. "Though maintaining ancient beauty and heritage from outside and certain tourists part of the palace the royal family loved to have modern amenities specifically modern stating their status. And they are not cavemen(Note the sarcasm)." It seems Raju has listened and answered for her.
           And the double doors open with clap and there he was in simple stripped dark black jeans milk white shirt displaying his abb lines. And that stupid signature smirk. And along with him there was Sameer boy with black shirt and blue denims as same smirk as his brother. "Hello doctor cyco." was his first words. Awesome greeting in front of his brother and my friend (once again note that sarcasm) "Hello Mr. Mericular" I greeted with equal amusement.
               Both the great persons mitva and Sameer laughed and coughed at the same time on us. "And oh this asshole... I mean great person is rajkumar Sameer and Sameer she is doctor mitva. Dr. Kiya's friend." He said "Hello UVRAJ, Hello prince." mitva said greeting them. UVRAJ nod and Sameer said hello. Oh did I noticed my bitchy friend greet sincierly and smiling oh-no grinning at Sameer and vice-versa. Now it was time for me and Vijay to cough.
                 "Can you both leave us alone for our session please?" I asked to sameer and mitva. "Oh sure I will show mitva my room!"...... "WHAT!"..... was the first reaction of me and Vijay. But before we can protest any further they both were gone. Practically sameer was dragging mitva. Way to go my friend. "Kids." Vijay said smiling and shaking his head. "Yeah." I replied.
                 "So UVRAJ after referring your case I have concluded and got you a diet plan or you can say schedule to make you remain energized." "So practically you are telling me to behave as a kid and obey you?" "No". I said immediately and said "Please try! Pleaaasssseeee."
"No"........
"Yes".........
"No"................
"Yes"...................
"Fine!" He said irritated. "Yes." I said and did a little happy dance in my head. "So care to explain my schedule Missy?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Shedule

Wake up at 6:00 am.
Work out till 7:30 am
Get ready till 8:00am
Breakfast at 8:00-8:30 am
-Milk, whole grain foods, bread or toast, pancakes, bacon, sausage, cereals, soup and juice. (Milk and juice compulsory with any two item daily as per need and mood)
Talk with your dad 8:30-9:30
Go to work 9:30
Lunch 12:30-1:00
-should be rich in protein, fires, vitamins, minerals, fats also. Balance diet (Indian food consist of chapati, vegetables (green and leafy needed), rice and protein dal. Juice compulsory)
Take a nap of 45 minutes 1:00-1:45(COMPULSORY)
Back to work till 9:00pm
Home at 9:30
Dinner 9:30-10:00 pm
Light and nutritious. Healthy. Milk and juice compulsory.
Shower and bed 10:00pm (Compulsory)

_-No alcohol, smoking and other harmful products.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
He was eyeing me wearily. "Are you insane! You said you were only gonna give me diet not a fucking schedule and I can't talk with dad, I can't take nap and I can't sleep at 10!" Again acting like stubborn child whinning and wincing. I rolled my eyes and said "Listen do you want to be healthy and calm or not? By talking to your dad every day will make him feel better and happy and u also. He will accept that you are now mature, responsible and ready to be king! By taking up your nap you will be calm and your employees will report to your dad that you are now fucking mature and good and also will help you to make right decisions without anger and relax. To add humor sleep early will help you to wake up and bare with your schedule another day. And 10 hours at work are bloody enough. SO. TRY. IT. OUT. IDIOT. "
            I snapped making him flinch." okay! Now let's find my asshole of brother and your friend. "
_________________________________________
THIRD PERSON POV(SO TO DISCRIBE MITVA AND SAMEER 'S POV SIMUNTENIOUSLY AND CLEARLY)

               Mitva was in sameer' s room sitting on a couch and feeling shocked. Did he really said he was going to show her his room. "See Barbie doll this is my room." sameer said with proud. The room was all white and baby blue and spotless clean "Nice room." she replied amused. "Yeah. I maintain my things well." Hmm... Was all she could answer. Mesmerized by the view she thought how nice it would be to leave here with him... Wait what! How did this thought even came in my mind? She maintally slapped and shaked her head. And then she was so engrossed in listening and talking to him that she forgot about time. He was also mesmerized by her that he keep on talking and talking. He had never seen any girl so capturing as her. His heart got multiple summersaults just by seeing her smile and blush at his stupid nonveg jokes.
Suddenly she started laughing seeing the picture on the wall. The photo was of him in swimming pool with bare chest and only blue swimming shorts. "Yeah it's me... Noticed My abbs baby :)" He asked with a wink "Abbs my God it is 4-5 years back and you are such a little boy no abbs." "Yes you were also like stick when you were young." He said with a scowl. "How do you know?" she asked pouting. "I know everything baby." he said matter of factly.
"No you don't."
"Yes I do."
"No you don't".
"Yes I do."
"No you don't."
         And there comes a flying pillow. And a another. And then pillow fight started. Fiercely with each other with around 20 pillows around his bed of royal palace. Every where there were feathers and pillow cloth cover every where on the floor. Around 10-15 maids and servents came shouting... "Sir please...." "Mam please....." And so on. But the havoc of flying feathers cotton balls and look of bird's nest was disastrous. And at that two running figures of Vijay and Kiya ran to the crime spot. "what the hell!" "Stop it mitva!" "Enough Sameer!" And they both froze. They looked at each other horrified and looked at us with innocent eyes and puppy dog face. "He started!" "She started." "ENOUGH SAMEER!" UVRAJ roared. All frozed "Urm.. Please calm down and don't be mad at him?" Kiya pleaded to Vijay "Calm down? Are you fucking serious? This is the royal official palace." He was flaming with anger and felt like volcano coming out of him with hot lava of anger. Kiya immediately realised it and turn him to her and took his hands in her "I am currently going with mitva. But promise me please don't be mad at him. He is your little brother. I will be meeting you soon. Please don't be mad and angry at him. PLEASE FOR ME?" "YES. ONLY. FOR. YOU." And with this Kiya gave Vijay a cute smile and leave the palace dragging mitva with her.

AUTHOR 'S NOTE:
Hiii dear ones this chapter is the longest and dedicated to my bestie mitva with(1465) words. So I decided to end this and the angry talk with UVRAJ and Sameer as well as Kiya and mitva will be in next chapter. Where Kiya and Vijay will scold Sameer and mitva for mess they have created and made them apologize to each other. It will be sweet and funny chapter ahead😜😅😂
           VOTE AND COMMENT MY LOVED ONES
            LOTS OF LOVE 💕💞💖💖💞💕🎶💓💋