CHAPTER 9:I Missed You

"In anaphase the chromatids started Congression and separated to go at pole." said kabir sir showing us the slides of mitosis. I yawned at that and let out a sigh of exparsion. This mitosis and meiosis were the topics I was learning from high school.
                  I glance beside me and saw my bestiest friend mitva the one and only who is dozed off on the book. Hahaha here I though I am the only person who is exparted. I elbowed her and she jerk her head up "ouch, what!" "Nothing just stay awake." "I swear this man is insane. He is torturing us with the topic that we learn from our high school till today." she said with a smile.
                 I laughed and said "Still if any one ask you to explain you can't." "Obviously there are reason 1_ I am not a proffesor. 2_I am doctor of humans not plants and there is no way that mitosis is done by a human. 3_and last no one is going to ask a human doctor how plants reproduced. But yeah if he was talking about human reproduction than it is different. "she chuckled. I laughed sarcastically." I mean look at him. He is 32 and still this much handsome and successful. And he talks this boring. I mean I like him. "" Mitva he is proffesor! "" yeah yeah". She said with boredom.
                "How is your Mr. Sexy?" "What! I don't have a boyfriend". "I am talking about that UVRAJ guy". A flying chalk came to our direction and we dodged it. "Ms.mitva and Ms. Kiya can I have your attention please. Stand up." "Fuck". Mitva groaned while standing up. "Ms. Mitva please tell us about different stages of mitosis and meiosis." "Sir.... Um Mitosis consist of interphase.... Karyo kinase and cyto kinase.... Metaphase, anaphase.....". "STOP. Please Ms.kiya are you willing to answer?" "Mitosis consist of interphase,G1,G0,S And G2. In karyaokinase Prophase, Metaphase, anaphase, telophase. Meiosis consist of Prophase1-leptotene, zygote e, pachytene, dictyatene, dikinase. Metaphase 1,anaphase 1,telophase1. Also Prophase2, Metaphase 2,anaphase 2 and telophase 2. After that cytokinases in both. "" THANK GOODNESS SOME PEOPLE WERE LISTENING. "kabir sir sighed." Sir I was not feeling well yesterday so she was asking me how was I feeling today. "
TRINGGG........ RINGGG... TRINGGG...
                The lecture bell rang at last and sir said" Well guys you can leave. "After reaching cafeteria mitva started to rant.." Was I speaking in urdu, French, Italian, German huh... Was I not answering.... What is his problem? This man is insane. I told all things that you told. And still. If that cell was living I swear it would be dead again listening to him or reincarnated as monster and bitted his head off.... "" STOP... STOP... STOP... RELAX... "I said laughing hard.
              " Well baby, you were right but order of the stages matters the most. "" WHAT EVER. HE. AND. HIS. CELL DIVISION. CAN. GO. TO. HELL. "I laughed my ass off. Suddenly I opened my phone and found a text.
   *Are you free? Can you come here right now at the given address!? It's important." vijay*
            I elbowed mitva and show her the text. "Well.. Well your little prince charming is remembering you. You should go." She said with the stupid signature Mitva smirk or you can tell grin. "Shut up! It could be important. And it is Friday." "yeah tomorrow is Saturday and day off.... So. RUN. TO. YOUR. PRINCE." I elbowed her and made my way to the address that is his office.

UVRAJ 's pov

               I was sitting on my chair at head of the table in my conference room with my two asshole of brothers Sameer and Vihan with my close employees which are my friends. Now the kiddush assholes have been playing spin the bottle game and unfortunately it came on my direction. "I am not playing." I said to Sameer with my straight face and signature hard stare "Come on biggy, don't be coward." "I am not coward". I said almost loosing. "Okay then I heard you have new doctor looking like a model. So call her and make her come here." "Just don't drag her inside this stupid game." I said sending daggers to him. If it could kill he would be six feet under ground by now. "Come on biggy coward." I groaned in exparsion and text her. I got messages immediately from her "okay."
               Now I was waiting for her to come glaring at assholes. Suddenly my conference room door opened and she came with concern and panic"Are you okay? Do you need medication? How are you feeling? Was that this urgent? Something is wrong?..." Whoa...." I MISSED YOU. "I said with out thinking and suddenly there was silence. All heads turned to me because this was not normal and all knew as they were close to me. I never say that to anyone specifically girl ever." Are you mad? You idiot I thought you were in serious problem. You are pathetic." All eyes become wide and my jaw dropped to the ground. Did she just used idiot and pathetic for me? All stood up and saw she was giving daggers to me. As soon as she realized that we were in public and all were staring at her open mouth she said" I am sorry. Er.. I thought it was really serious. Sorry." she said looking at me with that cute puppy face. I chuckled. Another shock for onlookers." Every body out ". I said with authorative tone. Every body rushed out. I just chuckled and said" Come l shall take you to dinner. "" You mean date? "she asked pouting." Sure it's my first. "" Me too Mr. "She said grinning. I shook my head and left my office.

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

This chapter is dedicated to my bestiest friend mitva @beautymitva. An amazing character and most important in my book and life. Comment to see your name in dedication next. Surprise for both UVRAJ and kiya's POV at the same time! Hope you enjoyed. Lots of love 💕💋💗💓💞💖