CHAPTER 20: ANGER

Vijay's pov
                   Seriously! These damn people! They can't do a work properly. I was currently seating in my office with loads of files. I was looking forward to visit the special place at which I was going to confess her and inspect it! Yes I am going to confess Kiya about my feelings for her. I care for her. I don't know if it is love but I suddenly feel calm, happy and peaceful around her. I know it sounds weird but I don't know if it is love so I am going to ask her to be my official girlfriend. And this useless people!
              "Sir we got the deal but you have to be there for opening of the project. That's the only thing that they asked." Lisa my PA said. After my little outburst before she formally calls me sir or UVRAJ when not at work. Because I cleared that what was between us was over and I do not have any feelings for her. But you know my moms still feel that she is going to be their daughter in law. My brothers at other hand hate and despice her do not know why.
                 But I don't hate her either love her. Though she tries to batt and flutter her eyelashes seductively and push her breast out I ignore that fact because I am so lazy and in no mood to find new PA and make her competent starting from zero.
           "Sir?" she asked softly. "I heard it Miss Williams you can say that I will be there." "Okay. Any thing else sir?" she asked. "No." I was going through my files when head of HR department entered. "Sir since your publicity and media responder team head is on live because of medical reasons I am handling it and we have some issues that needs your attention." he said terrified.
                 I furrowed my eyebrows and frowned. Suddenly dad and Sameer entered annoyed and seemed angry." Bhaisa (brother) did you read that snarky comments? I am going to rip their head out! "Sameer growled." How dare they? "daddy said frustrated. I jerked up." What happened? "I asked.
                  Sameer handed me iPad and I started to read. Recently I launched a project to build an iron factory buy buying 25 acres of land which was not fertile from farmers and produce various products to sell from the factory for their own benifit. But the foundation called "Green revolution" has claimed that I snatched away farming lands to built factory and cause pollution for my profit. But that was not the case. Reidge companies. Inc are our strong rivals.
                    They and their supporters commented that I don't care about farmers and so I am not capable for future king. I am not worthy for that trust and also some private insults crap like I can't even handle my family and fighting with Ranveer on streets. My mothers barged inside. "How they can say my son is not capable to be next king?" My mom yelled. Well!! New drama and spices for Trp simple!
                      Immediately I switched on business mode! "Mom, daddy, Sameer. Calm down and sit." "Sit! Sit! Are you kidding me?" Mom screeched. "MOM!!" I said tensed. All knows these is my office and I like to be in control. She took her placed with the rest.
                     "Sameer connect me to the media." I said. Immediately I was online. "Sir did you really don't care about farmers?" "Sir,are you aware of the claims by" Green revolution ".?" "Sir will you like to respond to the comments of Reidge company. Inc?" and many more questions started to be bombarded on my way.
              "SILENCE!" I said with authority and all went pin drop silent. Now I like it.
"As you know some issues are created due to my recent project I am here to answer each and every question. Starting from land to comments. Before some days I went to know welfare of my subjects in kanpuri. I found out that they own the lands but they are not fertile enough so they can not farm and earn enough to live. They asked for help as they were in debts and no one was ready to take their land. There were 20 farmers and their families and 25 acre of land. I contacted Indian agriculture department and they test the soil and results were it is not enough fertile for farming any more. The results are available on media now. And so l legally paid and bought their land and gave them land near valsada with house which I own on rent to farm until they find and buy their own. I have legal papers also available. As for the pollution which charges are claimed by "Green revolution" I have pollution control and minimum nature damage approval from government legally on papers which is done before 6 days. So that means the charges by Ngo are moot. And as referred I take care of my subjects very well there is no question of me being next king. What say? So the comments by Ridge is unbiased and dismissed. "
                    " I humbly request to organisations like GR that they are doing good deeds of protecting nature but do not press charges on unbiased excuses otherwise I have ability to seal their NGO with charges of harassment. And by the way here all knows I don't need any reason to close that small thing with snap of my fingers just for entertainment. Apart from that I advice Reidge to delete all the comments on my personal issues that are none of their business for their own good. And please see the response of Ranveer "The fight between I and bhaisa is none of your business Reidge so you should put your foot out. And I respect and love my brother more than the fight of moments." so I completely agree with him. THANK YOU!!! "
            And I pressed the end button. It was true that now I was seeing red! This dumb ass can't even handle one thing! One thing! "Why it was not under control!" I barked at HR head. "Sir.... I.. I... aaamm... Sorry...." he stuttered. "Sorry! What sorry! SORRY My foot. My reputation was on stake." I yelled on top of my lungs. "Calm down baby." my mother soothed. "Relax man." My father and rest of the family said. "Relax! How can I!?" I throwed my phone which broke to the pieces. I throwed my files all over the floor. "Calm down babe. I am here!" A smooth voice said from my back massaging my shoulder. Moms smiled and Sameer made disgusted face. Dad tensed and raised an eyebrow at me.
                  I was furious!!! Furious was understatement!!! "BABY! BABY! HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO TELL YOU I AM NOT YOUR BABY! IT'S OVER! THERE IS NOTHING BETWEEN US MORE THAN BOSS AND PA. IF YOU WANT THAN QUIT! BUT JUST REMEMBER THAT I. AM. NOT. YOUR. BABY! THERE WAS NOTHING AND WILL BE NOTHING!!! UNDERSTAND!!!" Bloddy murder. I was seeing now. I yelled at Lisa as she squeaked understood.
                I took a glass and throw it on the wall. The sound of pieces cracking was soothing now. I took a flower was and was about throw and world just stop. SHIT!!