CHAPTER 21:CALMNESS AFTER THE STROM

Vijay's pov

                 I was about to throw a flower vase and world stop. SHIT!!!
                 There she was bright chocolate brown eyes wide as saucers staring at me terrified. Fist tightly clenched. Oh God no! I slowly put the flower was back on coffee table. "Were you going to throw it?" small soft voice of her asked. It instantly sooth me. "No Kiya I was examining the combination of rose and peiones." I said grinning. Instantly she smiled and said "Liar".
                  "You know that little birdie in your kingdom told me that our lion king is angry!" she said in wishper as if wishpering secret though it was audible to all present in the room. That brought a wide smile on my face. "Yes  your lion king was angry." "Why?" she asked innocently. She greeted dady and moms also Sameer and came in front of me. I hugged her tightly and murmured with my face in her neck among her soft hairs"Some dumb useless people. "
                 She giggled softly. Than she broke the hug and went to flower vase. She took my personal Milton water bottle and poured some water in the vase." They are beautiful! "she wishpered and put it on my table." Like you. "I said. All eyes went wide as saucers for two reasons 1)I said some one beautiful apart from moms.2)No one and I mean no one dared to touch my water bottle. And she did also surprisingly I was fine with it." What? "I asked. Daddy chuckled and shook his head" Way to go son. "Sameer just grin sheepishly and I growled.
              " How can you growl so loud? "Kiya ask with amusement. I chuckled and said" I am man of many talents Dr. Cyco(to piss her) "she scowled and said l know that." You have no idea baby! "I said with evil smirk. And heard loud gasps. Of course my moms." Now this is not done UVRAJ! Just before some minutes you were fuming and suddenly you are calmed. You yelled on us and your best friend of childhood Lisa just because she called you baby! And you called Kiya baby?" My mom said exparted in stunned voice. "Kiya I need to talk to mom and dad can you wait for me out for a minute. I am sure Raju can keep you company." "Sure." she said and give me reassuring smile.
               "Moms, Sameer and Lisa dad knows this and he is on my side. And I want to tell you one thing. I have feelings towards Kiya and soon I am asking her to be my girlfriend. And if it goes well I want to marry her. And as you are closeones apart from dad you are first ones to know. Lisa my childhood best friend (Note the sarcasm). "" What! How can you! "Lisa seemed hurt. As if I care." "We don't know about her family!" "Who is she?" "Are you serious!" My moms barked. "Don't you dare to raise your voice at my baby boy. I know everything that needed to be known and I am with him over and out!" my dad growled. I smirked knowingly. And walked out hearing my dad said "SO THIS IS CALMNESS AFTER STROM!"

LISA'S POV

                  I was stunned. Shock was understatement. I did that media stunt for attention. YES!! You heard right I did that media stunt because I knew Uvraj is UVRAJ and he could handle anything at snap of his fingers. But I knew the fact that he would be so angry and as caring family he got every one would by his side. So my plan was l will calm him down and make every one believe that only I can do this and only I am best for him. But my plans backfired. He shouted and insulted me. He said everything is over!
          But the thing that was I stunned was that bitch troll Kiya came and instantly his eyes softened. He became calm and he chuckled and smiled with her. NOT WITH ME!! The thing that stabbed my heart was he has feelings for HER!! He is going to make her his GIRLFRIEND dammit MARRY HER! I can't move. I loved him. He is mine! ONLY MINE!
             She can't get him. I will fight! Fight for him fair or unfair I don't care! I can't move. I heard Maharaj say "SO THIS IS CALMNESS AFTER STROM!!"
No!no Maharaj this is.......

CALMNESS BEFORE STROM!!!!!!!!!!!

           LET THE EVIL GAME BEGIN!