CHAPTER 17:THE POWER OF THE LION KING

KIYA'S POV
             And then I heard the clinking sound and turned. I saw ranveer got up and attack aiming for my throat. I shut my eyes tight and remembered my happy memories. All my happy memories came to stop at only one person. And I realized I love him. Him...
UVRAJ VIJAYPRAATAP SINGH (THE LION KING HIMSELF)
              I shut my eyes tight and waited for the blow. But it never came. I opened my eyes slowly and took a moment to realize and adjust to the surrounding. Loud gasps were heard. Am I dead? No it can't be. I realized that there is sticky crimson liquid on my blue tee. I was not hurt. Was I? And then I raised my eyes and saw a hand blocking the blow of ranveer 's sword and blood was dripping from it.
               And then I saw the owner of that hand. Him. Mine. MY LION KING HIMSELF. UVRAJ VIJAYPRATAP. He growled loudly. And pressured on the blade of the ancient sword and it instantly got breaked and detached from it's handle. Another round of gasps were heard. "You. Have. Audicity. To. Touch. Her? Now. Listen. You. Bastard. She is royal doctor. Mine. My doctor. She is mine responsibility to protect." And then he punched ranveer on his face.
               The power radiating from him. Eyes turned cold and dark green from anger and seriousness. Face expressionless and cold, firm. He pulled ranveer from his collar and said" Now I will take you to your father and council of adults for your attitude and behavior. "All were shocked and Uvraj was ferocious." You wanted to take her for fun? Huh? I will take you for my fun in council. I have already called them. Now you will see who is man and what can he do for fun. "UVRAJ growled in his menacing voice." Sorry bhaisa I am sorry. Please forgive me bhaisa(brother). "" Council will decide your faith now. I had enough of you. "He said in low and cold voice." She Rajkumari (princess) Dr. Kiya Sharma is rajvaidhya(royal doctor) so as per the rules she is noble. So now she should be treated like a royal. Am I clear? "UVRAJ roared on his kingly voice" Yes sir. "all replied in chorus." Rajendra clear the chaos. "he growled." yes sir". Raju curtly replied and bowed.
                UVRAJ throwed ranveer in back seat of his suv and took my hand and proceeded to drive. I was on passenger seat and very feared. "Are you mad at me?" I asked meekly when car started to be drived.He noticed fear in my voice and glanced at me. His eyes softened little. "Yes." He replied in low voice. "I am sorry. Please don't be angry with me." I said softly with apologic eyes. "We will talk later." And that was my cue to shut up.
        We arrived at royal palace and we were immediately escorted to conference room. There were many people there. UVRAJ sat at the right first after head of the rectangle table. On head of rectangle table Maharaj was seated. He immediately smiled seeing me and mouthed 'proud of you' and I heard three loud gasps. After that I saw there was a man looking something alike as Maharaj seating on his left and three ladies looking royal queens sitting there also. I was standing in front of them with a young man and ranveer beside me whose head was down.
                 "I am Harsh Patel and I am royal lawyer. There at the head is Maharaj Devpratap, on right UVRAJ VIJAYPRAATAP and on left is Maharaj's cousin brother Raja Maan Singh and they are three queens Maharani Ratna devi, Maharani chaya devi and Maharani mahi devi. I will be helping the council members to your case. "Case! Bloddy case! Is he kidding? I don't even started or killed anyone." Don't worry as you see 21st century we got the videos of your encounter with rajkumar and we saw it. "THE lawyer replied." Indeed brave. Impressive. I am proud of you. "Maharaj said and all three maharani's (queen's) jaw dropped." What! I like this kid. "Maharaj said in duh tone and I flashed him my best megawatt smile.
             " Are you kidding us? What is there in her that you are impressed with her in such a short time almost first meeting? "Maharani chaya said." THE things that you don't have. Patience. Knowledge. Kindness. In short beauty with brain and now power included. Right to be next queen, "Maharaj told." I agree. "Maharani Ratna devi told." Dee.."chaya protested." Enough. Dad procced the case. "Uvraj growled." Looks like some one is pissed today. "Maharaj smirked and commented. Another growl. Uvraj....." Okay then we have decided his punishment and it is he is grounded for 2 weeks. " Maharaj judged." Noooo.... "Ranveer protested." Meeting dismissed. "Uvraj ordered. Ranveer and his dad leaved the room. I sighed in relief. But who knows it was momentarily.
                Then UVRAJ came near me and said in low alpha voice to me" Where. Were. You. Going? What were you doing? How did he get you? "" Eerrrr.. Um... I... Eh.. It is personal? Yeah it's personal. "I stutter." Baby you are frightening the kitten. "his mother chaya told. Uvraj growled."SHE. IS. NOT. A. KITTEN. SHE. IS. LIONESS. AND. SHE. IS. MINE." All in the room gasps and Maharaj said "I agree." Mine? Did he said me Mine? "Answer me!" I yelp at sudden voice. "I was gone to mall for shopping." I replied. Uvraj grazed his finger on his chin thinking. "Not girls come back from shopping with more than 10 bags? But you have only one."
                 "I am unique you know." I said in duh tone. "Unique or poor?" mahi asked. "Excuse me? My daddy is really very successful business man. We have crores of properties and transactions. I myself am doctor with very rich and supportive joint family. So can you please explain me how am I poor maharani?" I asked her. Maharaj burst into fits of laughter." Sorry but nobody had ever questioned her. Indeed you are brave kid. "I smiled." I. Am. Serious. "UVRAJ growled.... Again.. I realize my bag is in his hand and he is trying to open." Hey... It is indeed personal. "I said but realized I was too late he has my cream bunny in his hand. His eyes converted from dark and cold to light and soft and he started to laugh. Indeed laugh and all joined him. I was embarrassed and beyond ferocious." Soft toy.... (laugh)... Seriously.. A. Soft. Toy... (laugh)." I snatched my softu from his hands and said" It. Is. Not. Any. Soft. Toy. He. Is. Bunny. My. Softu. But. Bunny. For. You. Only I can call him as softu. Understand! "I tried to growl like him but it came out as a crock. I sat on his chair with cute pout and saw him laughing tears out." Maharaj... Tell him... Pweaseeee..."I whined." Viju... Stop. "and there he was trying to control his own laugh." You. Can. Not. Seat. On. UVRAJ'S. Chair. "Ratna said." You can not behave like that! "chaya said." Why and how are you so close to them? "Mahi asked.
                   " Because she is special! ". Both Maharaj and Vijay said together and saw towards each other questioning." Daughter ". Maharaj said." friend "Uvraj said. And I grinned my mega watt grin." WHAT! "came three voice in chorus." "I wanna eat ice cream..." I said with little pout. "Sure my Tigger-kitten but first I will give this red ribbon to Mr. Bunny and ask for friendship." "Are you insane Vijay?Why you and your dad are behaving like stupid toddlers?" Ratna asked. None of both payed her attention and Uvraj tied a cute red bow to my softu and asked for friendship. Indirectly to me also. "Yes now we are friends and you can call him soft." he mumble soft thanks and I saw queens throwing daggers at me. GOD!!!
                 Now me, Vijay and Maharaj went for my favorite ice-cream Belgium chocolate chip cookie ice cream.
                  Perfect way to seal the eventful day.

        LOTS OF LOVE 💖💕💋💞💓💗