CHAPTER 23:IMPRESSION

Kiya's POV

After the celebration I was so tired that I accepted his prporsal to sleep in his room. Get your mind out of the gutters bitches!! We did nothing. But after my second and his fourth beer we were tipsy and decided to celebrate. So we started disco party. He changed into black night shirt and Grey pants and I wore black night gown. But you know what!? That royal night gown was like fucking ball gown! We dance on khaike paan banaras wala of Don from Shahrukh khan.(#song given above the chapter!) And than we cuddled and slept in each other's arms

And now with the morning sun rays I wake up. I was on the couch and my hands were around his neck and he was sleeping on the floor holding my arms and snoring softly.
I smiled softly. It is going to be my best birthday of my life!
               Suddenly I heard slight cough of the throat. I jerked my head up and blushed crimson! Oh my God! There was standing Maharaj, Sameer, vihaan and maharanis. All were smiling except maharani who was shooting me draggers.
                 " UVRAJ" I wishpered softly. His face split in the warm smile and he replied "Good morning baby girl". I blushed because of nick name and muttered week good morning. Suddenly he noticed the presence and jerked up and stand with wide eyes.
"Did you guys don't know about the word privacy!" he beloved. Maharaj, vihaan and sameer laughed hysterically.
"Daddy!" UVRAJ whined and I smiled.
"Brother did you know that yesterday night there was dj party in bhaiya 's room and we were not invited?" sameer pouted and said to vihaan. "Yes bhai and so we sneaked here and got something and showed daddy!" he chirped. Me and Vijay looked at each other and raised an eyebrow. "Party! In my room? No there was nothing." UVRAJ said. "Well little birdie got me a beautiful clip that shows my son contains some Desi (antique) moves!" Maharaj chuckled. "UVRAJ that was so unroyal of you!" his mom said with scowl. "Jeez... Good morning to you too mom..." Uvraj replied. "Enough! My baby boy is generally very busy man and now he is big enough to live some!" Maharaj said and showed us the small clip...
"OH MY GOD!!" me and Uvraj growled at once! Though his was more animalistic! They all men laugh and laugh and laugh......!! Jeez.... Men!
Everyone wished me happy birthday and I was off to ahemdabad. Buuuutt.. There was one change!
                 UVRAJ was a comping me to tell my parents about us and he was taking me in his royal private helicopter! Freaking he has a private helicopter! "Chopper Kiya it is called as chopper!" he corrected me for hundredth time. "Whatever! I will call it helicopter!" I retorted. "Fine." he sighed. I was strapped inside it and guess what he is going to fly it! "Don't worry. You are safe. I am trained pilot of six years!" I know. I replied excitedly.

At last we got there and now we are in car to my mansion. Breath in breath out!

Vijay's pov

Finall I entered the gates of beautiful mansion which has gardens and lawn every where. Beautiful huge white house of three storey. "Well I live in joint family as I said before. Uncle, aunt, grandparents, parents, cousins and mitva would be there! 10 people to bare!" she said excitedly. I chuckled. There was a garage behind but I stopped by the front door. She immediately jumped out of my Porsche. There were mercidice, Porsche, BMW, Suvs etc parked in a row. Load she is loaded though she takes that death trap which she calls scooty jupiter! "Sir can I have keys please to park?" A young servent bowed and asked. Sure I replied and got out. Omg! By seeing kiya's small sweet family I actually remembered the population of China!(Note the sarcasm). Jeez... All the men were intimating and all the females were sweet." And who this young man can me." A deep voice asked. I immediately looked at him and voila! He is Satyam Sharma. The Satyam Sharma of "Sharma and grandsons. Co". The most successful business man till now! "Hello sir. I am UVRAJ VIJAYPRAATAP SINGH RANADEV CHAUHAN of udaipur." I shook his hand firmly. "Mr. Vijay Chauhan. The most eligible Bachelor and The young sensession business tycoon of the year." He acknowledged. "THE one and only sir!" I chuckled. "So why are you here?" he asked. "I am kiya's boyfriend." I replied. Silence!!! Death silence in the 5 mile radius. And than I heard gasps. "How long?" he asked. "Yesterday sir." I replied confidently. "Dad you know everything right! I got a boyfriend first time and I gave him chance. And I asked you before I said yes. Please give him a chance?" Kiya asked with her puppy dog eyes. "Kiya baby you told me you like a guy and want to persuade so I said yes but you didn't tell me who. But as father as daughter! Your choice always makes me proud! So I will give it a chance." Kiya squealed in delight. "Young man I welcome you to our family but don't you ever dare to break my baby girl's heart otherwise you know I can destroy you though you are a royal and I am serious!" he said sternly. "Definitely sir!" I replied. Other than that the birthday bash for Kiya was cool with close family 's dinner and I got along very well with everyone. They are sweet. Opposite to those tabloids describe the business man Mr. Sharma and his Family. Than again I myself am one and I know very well the situation.

So I think my first impression went well!!!