CHAPTER 6: A DREAM

UVRAJ'S POV

In the mall I realized the receptionist ogling at me. She realized it and snapped to her"How much it cost? "I sneaked out behind her because I know I have already paid for her dairies and she definitely will not accept it. I sit in my car and ordered Raju," At my palace raju". "Yes sir". He answered. I started to drift off to my thoughts... I never felt like that of any woman but whom am I kidding I am only close to my mothers, sister and assistant Lisa. Lisa is my assistant for 5 years now and my childhood friend. We have been emerged in sexual act for 7-8 times now. But I never felt like that way.... So filled and alive. I like her presence very much.
Raju snapped me out of my thoughts, "Are you okay sir? We are there." Fuck this never happened.. My employees caught me off guard. "I am fine". I said and left to my room. I decided to have hot shower. I started the shower and hot water cascade my back. I closed my eyes. Her eyes... Her smile... Her lips... Her breasts... Her hips... My phone rings and I am snapped out of my thoughts. Fuck stop it Vijay... Stop it now.. I picked up the call.
"Ah.. My dear son." "Hiii father".
"How was your day?" "Very well daddy." I was on the phone for nearly half hour "Bye son." "Bye daddy." I wore my white shirt and my sleeping track and went to bed.
"Kiya.." I wishpered.... She was sitting on my bed in her towel which was brilliant white as I liked which was above her knees and her shoulders were bare. I sat behind her on the bed and started to massage her bare shoulders I leaned and stared to trail kisses on her shoulders... I bite and suck her earlobe.. "Argh.. Aaaah.." She moans softly. That sound travels directly toward my groin. I groan.. I slide her to the bed and opened her towel and see her full breasts and tug her nipples. She moaned and moaned... I liked that.. I liked that very much. I put my mouth on her nipples and started to suck... Suck hard... "Aaaaahhhh..." she moaned.... I claimed her lips and start to evade her mouth... Our tongues played tango with each other... I traveled my hand to her sex and realized she is so wet.. Wet for me.. Only me.... I put my mouth on her sex and started to suck.. Lick.. Hard... She moaned and moaned.... I said "Feel. It. Baby". And thrust hard inside her..... Slammed in again and again moving in unison.... Her moans becomes Lowder..... Lowder... Higher... "Vijay..." she calls and I said in deep husky voice.. "Come. For. Me. Babyy.." Moans.. Moans.... Louder.... Louder...
Fuck.... I opened my eyes with sweat on my body and I was freezed.... I fucked her in my dreams.... This. Is. Such. Alien. Thing... 5:00am in the morning..

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Mature content.... Please comment if you feel it can be better.
Lots of love 💞💕💓