CHAPTER 15:APOLOGIES AND REALIZATION

KIYA'S    It was beautiful evening. Twilight time the time of the day which I enjoy the most! Beautiful colors of blue shades mixed with orange hues started to look magnificent with beautiful flowers of royal garden. Rose, lillies, ponies, hibiscus and many more!! I and mitva were busy gawking at the beauties of nature with magnificent fountain with different lights when we hear some one clearing their throat. We jumped out of our trance and there he was!!
                 In all his beautiful glory sexy white shirt and black suit vest with batch carved in shape of roaring lion of gold symbol of royal dynasty magnificently looking fierce yet breath taking. "Sorry we didn't intend to frightened you." He said in his deep velvet voice. It took me out of my trance and notice Sameer standing beside him with white shirt and black formal pants with similar batch of lion but in silver. "Oh that's fine. Hello by the way." I greated him with my most dazzling smile and we looked upon Sameer and mitva who were busy looking in each other's eyes. But it seemed like not in war zone but rather in adoring way. Odd! Don't you think?
                  UVRAJ cleared his throat to gain their attention which was he successful indeed. "So you two sort out your problem we will give you privacy." he said in his authorative tone. "Better be  quick and fair!" I added looking at mitva playfully glaring at her.
                   Then I realized I was dragged along with my small and smooth hand in vijay's strong and firm yet gentle hand. I was so busy concentrating on tingling sparks where my hand comes in contact with his that I don't even bother to know where he was taking me.
    THIRD PERSON 'S POV

            Sameer and mitva saw retreating figures of Vijay and Kiya. Sameer saw mitva in breathtaking white crock top and blue ripped skirt that ended above her knees. She was also taking in his appearance. She was holding chocolate box in her hand and he was holding cute gift box in his hands. "So.... I am so sorry for my inappropriate behavior it was not suitable for prince but I sort of been comfortable around you.... So... I... Was... Am... Um..eerrr...."He spoke with pink tints of embrassment on his cheeks offering her cute gift box like a small kid. She somehow found him adorable and cute rather than funny." It was okay. I am also sorry for my behavior it was not suitable for an adult. Um.. I also feel sort of comfortable around you." She said while taking the gift box and offering chocolates to him. She was blushing with equal pink cheeks as his. "Hey, I like that blush." he remarked while observing the box which made her blush more. "Chocolates!!! Hershey's kisses!!!" He squealed like a little boy and made her laugh with his adorable tactics. She opened the box and was awed at the beautiful charms bracelet with adorable bells tinkling to it. She started jumping and said"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" "Can we be friends?" he asked extending his hand. "Oh yes!" she gave her hand in his but to be shocked he pull her to his chest and hugged her tight and kissed her cheek sweeping her off her feet and turning her around out of his amusement earning high squeal and giggles from her.
                Then they headed to the private garden of UVRAJ where a small surprise was waiting for girls!

VIJAY'S POV

             I dragged her to my private garden in which I have sown amazing flowers myself and till today I maintain it time to time. The feeling of her hand in mine was like a heaven. Her hand fits perfectly in mine. She was stunned by the beauty and looking every thing in awe. "Dr cyco starring at the beauty is considered as rude." I remarked. She scowled and replied"As if I were starring at you. "" Am I beauty? "I asked with amusement in eyes." No certainly not! "she immediately corrected" I was appreciating these flowers and appreciating the beauty is good. "" Yeah atleast that made me proud that the certain time of my life which I spent in making it was worth. "" Did you garderned this all! It is amazing. "she said making my heart flip a beat."Yeah I was 15 when I started to fertile this land and learning to plant and maintain with my gardener for free times. Once after some months the flowers were grown and my daddy saw my handy work he was so proud and gifted this land to me for my personal garden. From then I plant and maintain it frequently. I also have some white doves here but it is evening and they probably would be sleeping. I will take you to them next time. And fountain of course with fishes of--"I was busy rambling when I noticed she was starting at me intensely. Her chocolate brown eyes held perfect sparkles in them. I rose my eye brow in fraction asking her what?" Your eyes. They are so.... Beautiful. Perfect green of calm and in contrast with storm. So mesmerizing..... Bright emerland...... Perfeeccttt...!" her hand came to my cheek and I put my hand on hers holding her from her waist and deeply lost in her chocolate brown eyes. Thinking how she perfectly fits in me. Then I realized SHE WAS THE ONLY ONE I WAS WAITING FOR!!! And then we heard a chuckle and giggle obviously coming from mitva and Sameer and we abruptly fell apart "That asshole!" I cursed him under my breath  but when I saw her eyes down with beautiful blush I instantly know she also feels something!!

Author 's note:
Hello lovelies now the real romance between our both couple begins and eventually I will add vihaan and RADHIKA also. So stay tuned.
Lots of love lovelies!!! 💕💖💋💞💓🎶