{ EIGHTEEN }

CHAPTER 18 | Crazy

We pulled apart, looking into each other's eyes once again. It was amazing. My first kiss, with a girl. It was a sweet and soft kiss, and I liked it, to be honest. She was not the person I dreamed about to have my first kiss with, but still, I couldn't complain. I never thought kissing would feel so good. Now I wonder what would feel like to kiss a boy...

I licked my lips, receiving a very sweet taste from them. What was her lipstick made of? It tasted like strawberry. I found myself wanting to taste more of it.

"Wow." Jaida said with a smile. "Did you like it?"

I nodded. "Yes."

"Me too."

"...Again?" I asked shyly.

"Ok..." She agreed.

Once more, we joined our lips. We kissed with more confidence this time, experimenting the sensation, discovering something new, finding new feelings... I wasn't very sure about how to kiss properly, though, and I feared that I would do something wrong. But anyway, it was my first time doing this. I would get better... that if I ever get to kiss someone again after this.

We broke our kiss after we heard the door bursting open. We turned to see a very drunk Mark walking our direction, holding a bottle of beer, making strange movements and sounds as he walked. Almost like he was a zombie.

"WHAT THE FUCK... ARE YA DOIN' THERE?!" He shouted.

Jaida and I stood up as we saw he was getting dangerously closer to us.

"YOU... YOU SHOULD BE ENJOYIN' MAH PARTY! NOT BEING OUT HERE WITH THIS BITCH!"

Jaida gasped as she took several steps back. Some people got out of the house to see what was happening, but it was as if they weren't there. They weren't doing anything to stop him.

"Mark... Please calm down." I tried to ease off his anger, but in his current state, I don't think that would help much. I don't even know why he was acting like this.

"Get... inside..." He burped. "The house!"

Why did he want me to go back inside? It's not like I was the party guy, who the party couldn't start without.

I looked at Jaida worriedly. What about her? He was only telling me to get inside but not her. She looked a bit shocked and confused as hell. She later pulled out her phone and gave me a reassuring look.

"Don't worry. I'll call my dad to pick me up."

I nodded. I think I should call my aunt too. Amber couldn't take me, knowing that she drove like a maniac, and her being drunk would just make it worse, sending us right into our tombs.

"Zack... I won't ask twice... come on!" Mark stretched his arm, expecting for me to take his hand so he could drag me inside. I stared at his hand for a while. For a brief moment, I was tempted to take it, so I could feel his hand in mine and feel that strange but nice sensation I got every time I touched him. This could be the only opportunity I'd get to do this, but no, this definitely was not the moment to think about that.

I took a hesitant step back, getting more uncomfortable and scared with this situation, that's when I saw Mark was being pulled back by two guys who took hold of his arms, one of them being his brother.

"Mark, what the fuck are you doing!?" Wyatt yelled.

"Let go of me, motherfuckers!" Mark struggled to escape from the grips of the guys that were holding him, but they seemed to tighten their grips even more.