{ TWENTY-SIX }

CHAPTER 26 | Things

This is more like a filler chapter. I hope you still like it :)

I was awoken by an annoying ringing sound in my ears. It came from the night table at my side. I groaned and rubbed my eyes to get rid of any sleep that was still in me. I turned to my side and shut the annoying alarm off.

I threw an arm behind my head and leaned against it. I looked down to my other side and I smiled when I remembered what we did last night. Well, rather what we did just some hours ago. Scarlet had an arm over my chest and her head was leaned over it too.

After my breakdown yesterday, I decided I should start acting like the proud straight man I am. I dialed Scarlet's number to tell her I'd be coming to her house and stay the night there. She obviously accepted, knowing that I'd do something more than just staying over, and how addicted to sex she can be. I climbed up her windowsill, since her parents were already sleeping. We fucked until we ran out of condoms.

And let me tell you. It was so fucking amazing. If it wasn't because we have to go to school today, we would have been at it until dawn.

I don't know why I've been feeling all those stupid things towards Zack, when my body obviously knows I enjoy the beauty and the perfection of a woman way more. What we did last night made me well sure of myself that I'm completely straight. And I definitely enjoy fucking a good hot girl.

I was even surprised that I liked it. I know I've said that the flame between us was not the same anymore, but surprisingly it was still there and I enjoyed it a lot. Maybe it is because we hadn't done it in days.

But having fucked with Scarlet had its disadvantages too. I was planning on breaking up with her, but now this is going to make her more attached to me than before. Oh well. I think I can still be with her for some more months. I guess we have recovered our flame after all.

I now know that Zack is a bad influence in my life, and that from now on I should start avoiding him as much as I can. Even if that affects him. Thinking that I was going to avoid him again made me feel a little hurt by inside, though, and I don't know why. Probably because we were so good friends. But not anymore.

I felt Scarlet shifting on my side. She let out a groan before yawning and opening her eyes. She looked up at me and smiled. "Good morning, baby."

"Good morning, babe." I replied kissing her forehead. She giggled, snuggling against my side.

"You were so amazing last night. Like a fierce tiger." She smirked.

"I know. And you were so fucking sexy, moaning my name and telling me to go faster." I said with my seductive husky voice.

"Oh Mark, stop! You're turning me on again."

"Oh, am I? Do you want your tiger in action again?"

"Mmm, yes but not now, tiger. We have school." She sighed and sat up on her bed, letting me see her exposed breasts before she put her bra on. "Stop looking!" She smacked me playfully and I just chuckled. "I promise we will have another full session after school."

"I can't wait."

She smirked and got up from the bed, looking for the rest of her clothes. I sighed before getting up and started to look for mine too.

When I was dressed and I only had to put my shirt on, my phone started vibrating in my jeans. I pulled it out and looked at the caller ID.

"Who is it?" Scarlet asked sternly.

"My brother." I replied and she nodded, going back to comb her hair. Jealous much.

I answered the phone, and before I could say The hell do you want?, Wyatt's voice yelled in my ear.