{ FIFTY-NINE }

CHAPTER 59 | Remembering

ZACK'S P.O.V.

Things have been going incredibly fine with Mark these last couple of days. Since we went to celebrate his birthday by taking a walk around the city, go to eat pizza with our friends, strolling along the beach, admiring the view of the city from a hill, and finally going to have some hot car sex. My aunt has visited us constantly to see how we're doing and spend some time with us. Mark has really helped me a lot in the house, to keep it clean and neat, to prepare the food, to wash the dishes, the clothes. We're seriously like a married couple by now, and we still need to complete our studies.

I can't wait for the real day to come in which we take our relationship to a whole new level. The highest of them all. The one where we reach the boundaries of our love, to live a new life where we're engaged to the other. I don't know if Mark is thinking of that yet, but I am. And I'm barely 18 years old. It's just that when I think about my future, I can't see myself living with anyone else but him. Something inside me tells me that we're made for each other... Now I'm sounding like a lovestruck girl.

Anyway, it's Sunday afternoon and I'm currently taking a shower. I ran my hands all over my hair, my chest and my private areas until I was completely clean. I turned off the shower after a few minutes and grabbed the towel from the rack. I dried myself and then wrapped it around my waist before opening the door and stepping into my bedroom.

Mark was sitting on the bed with his back to me, his elbows on his knees and his eyes glued to the screen as he tried to beat another opponent in Mortal Kombat 11. He groaned in annoyance while smashing the buttons, probably because he was losing. Even though he always chooses very easy difficulty.

I just smiled at him and walked towards the closet which is next to the TV, naked, only a towel covering my junk and my derrière. I crouched so I could look for a pair of boxers, and as soon as I did that, the sound of pushing buttons suddenly stopped. I grabbed a pair of white boxers, then turned slightly over my shoulder to look at Mark, and just like I had imagined, I caught his eyes looking at my back side. He noticed I had caught him staring because he quickly turned back to the TV, his cheeks turning red.

I smiled, standing up and walking slowly towards him. He seemed nervous, biting his lower lip while trying to focus on the screen, but there was already this sexual desire flying in the air, that it was impossible to ignore it now. It seemed like it had an effect on Mark as I saw him shifting on his spot, uselessly attempting to hide the boner that was already visible under his sweatpants.

"Were you looking at something you like?" I asked him as I approached him.

"Huh?" He turned to look at me, pretending he didn't know what I was talking about. "N-No, I wasn't looking at you..."

"Come on, bear. I saw you." I said, standing right in front of him and blocking his view of the TV. He looked more nervous, but his eyes had this hint of libido as he traveled them up and down my naked torso. "If you wanted to do something, you could've just told me."

Mark smiled shyly but didn't say anything, as he put the controller aside and placed his hands on both sides on my waist, licking his lips and his fingertips brushed the hem of the towel. His mouth was so close to my chest that I could feel his hot breath hitting it, and my member reacted to the action by going hard below the piece of cotton covering me.

"So... Is there anything you have in mind that you would like to try?" I asked him, my breath starting to come out fast.

"I don't know... Whatever you want." He replied, smiling up at me while brushing my hips.