Chapter 24: Mysterious Man

Mo Youyou, who was in deep slumber, had been immersed in her dreams. In her dream, a woman that looked like herself stood in front of her. She wore a sad look on her face and asked,

"Mo Youyou, how can you do such things with Prince Jing?"

Mo Youyou looked at the lady in front of her and asked with widened eyes, "Who are you? And why should I care? What does my matter with Prince Jing have to do with you?"

The woman reprimanded in a cold voice, "You took over my body, and now you're asking who I am!"

Mo Youyou was startled. She quickly stabilized her senses as a thought entered her mind. Could it be...?

Mo Youyou looked at the woman in a daze before asking: "You... It means that you are the Ninth Miss of General Mo's Residence?"

Seeing the lady not saying a word, Mo Youyou had some guesses about her. She lowered her head in embarrassment and apologized:

"Sorry, I didn't know that I would get myself attached to your body ... If you don't want to, you can kick me out. I didn't mean to take over your body."

Perhaps after leaving the body of the Ninth Miss, her soul would once again search for a corpse that was suitable for her.

But before she could finish her sentence, the lady in front choked with sobs: "You don't have to apologize to me, I can't go back anymore, It's just that I haven't had my revenge yet and I am unwilling to reconcile with my mother like this!"

Mo Youyou stared at Miss Mo, who had a look of resentment, her heart feeling suspicious. Could it be that the lady was not General Mo's biological daughter? But then, why would Yue Er say that her residence was the most favored? Was there some misunderstanding?

While she was wondering, the woman continued, "I have liked Prince Xiang since I was little. I even gave him the only thing that my birth mother had left for me. However, all those years, he had only feigned ignorance! The madness made me foster countless of Death Soldiers for him, but he was ungrateful! Mo Li and her sisters poisoned me and threw me at the fecal drain. Even if I died, I wouldn't want to reincarnate."

Mo Youyou was extremely shocked. It turned out that Miss Mo was not an idiot! She raised her eyes to look at the woman opposite her and asked curiously:

"So all these years you've only been pretending to be stupid? Does Prince Xiang know?"

"He did not know. I originally intended to reveal this truth to him on the day of our marriage, but he didn't give me any chance to do so. It's a good thing though that he didn't. Otherwise, I wouldn't dare imagine what could have happened! Those Death Soldiers only acknowledge my blood and obey my commands. I thought I'd always be the only woman with him."

As she spoke until here, Miss Mo's emotions became a lot more agitated. Hearing her words, Mo Youyou felt a chill run down her spine, "You want me to take over your Death Soldier and then take revenge for you?"

"Are you willing?"

Mo Youyou thought about it for a long time before nodding, "I promise you. As long as it doesn't go against my principles, I will take down the person who hurt you! I'll do this as repayment for giving me your body."

Suddenly, a burst of laughter resounded, and the lady in front of her disappeared, only leaving behind a sentence that Mo Youyou could not understand:

"Mo Youyou, thank you. If you find out that I'm not dead yet, remember to kill me! You have to! And remember to avenge me!"

On the bed, Mo Youyou's eyebrows tightly furrowed, after feeling someone gently stroking her brow, her flustered heart gradually calmed down. Perhaps it was because she was too tired to open her eyes that she continued to fall asleep. And this time, her dream was like a movie. All the experiences of a woman's life played one by one in her dream.