Chapter 38 - Impersonating Lily, Assassinating Xiao Lin

Immediately, the crowd surged, and Helian Yi suddenly retracted his gaze. If he did not know that the woman was Mo Youyou, he would have regarded her as Lily. But Lily's eyes were not as bright and clear as hers.

Everyone watched as Mo Youyou slowly walked to the first floor of the pavilion and sat down. Around the pavilion, there was a snow-white muslin cloth and on the muslin cloth, there was a red pearl curtain.

A gust of wind blew through the window, causing the gauze to flutter. The bead curtain collided, emitting a crisp sound.

Mo Youyou's black hair fluttered in the wind, even his veil was slightly raised, revealing his extremely beautiful appearance. In front of her was the long-lost Phoenix Tail Zither. She slightly lowered her eyes, his thick eyelashes covering her eyes. He glanced at the zither in front of her ...

"What a beautiful zither!" Mo Youyou thought.

Her slender fingers could not help but touch the strings of the zither. She gently hooked and then gently fell down. Her movements were graceful and charming, and the sound of the zither was melodious and soothing.

This was a tune they had never heard before. As it was struck by the zither notes, it seemed to be in a trance. Even though there were several hundred people in the restaurant, the silence was such that the sound of a pin drop could be heard.

As Helian Yi listened to Mo Youyou play the tune, the deep light in his eyes grew dimmer and dimmer, as a strange feeling spread out from the bottom of his heart. At that moment, he regretted using this woman to assassinate Xiao Lin!

Mo Youyou did not notice their expressions. Although he was an assassin in the current life, she was extremely interested in the rhythm of the battle.

She carefully fiddled with the strings of the zither, immersed herself in the zither music, and recalled her favorite tune, "Chrysanthemum Flowers Platform".

The steward who was trapped in the crowd took the opportunity to squeeze out of the crowd and looked in Mo Youyou's direction out of curiosity. He frowned and thought: "What does this Miss Lily mean? It was impossible for him to send a maid here to deliver the message, but now that he had appeared in front of everyone, was he trying to play a joke on them? But, there was no need for that! Forget it, as long as someone came! Otherwise, this old man would really find it hard to explain the blame! "

Seeing that, he said loudly: "Everyone, since Miss Lily is here, then please follow the rules of previous years, we will calculate by the time, Miss Lily only has two hours ..."

Before he could finish his sentence, a customer who was familiar with the procedure suddenly shouted, "I bid 500,000 gold!"

Mo Youyou heard the sound of the zither suddenly stopped when he was back to reality. Everyone below the stage thought that Miss Lily was not satisfied with the price, so one of them suddenly stood up and shouted: "Six hundred thousand!"

The "six hundred thousand" pulled Mo Youyou back from his thoughts, he continued to hold onto the zither, and listened to them bid! However, her heart could not calm down at the moment.

These men only wanted to stay with this woman for two hours, so they couldn't see her appearance. They only used their imagination to think that Lily was a beauty that could topple cities and topple nations, and even gave her the title of a fairy.

If it was in this age of current life looking at faces! This was simply heaven-defying! A live broadcast of an internet celebrity would only cost a few hundred thousand yuan! Who would have thought that it would be so easy to earn money in the ancient times! It was simply a hundred taels of silver.