Chapter 160

Fu Yafang was startled. She nodded at Helian Yu and tried to pull him up.

Helian Yu only felt a wave of pain coming from his thigh. He could not help but groan as he glared coldly at Fu Yifang.

"Ugly woman! Do you want This King to die without descendants? "

Fu Yafang looked at Helian Yu in confusion. "Your highness, what do you mean by that?" What death? "

Helian Yu endured his anger and said to her in a low and deep voice, "This king! "It's stuck!"

Hearing Helian Yu's words, Fu Yifan was stunned. What did he mean? Did she have to carry that b.i.t.c.h out too?

After being stunned for a moment, Fu Yifan hurriedly turned around and left. Before leaving, she did not forget to remind Helian Yu, "Your Highness, don't be anxious. Endure here for a while. I'll get someone to help me!"

Soon, she arrived downstairs. Seeing that everyone was staring at her as if they were just watching a show, Fu Yifan's face instantly turned slightly angry as she shouted to the crowd,

"Have you guys seen enough!?" If you've seen enough, then scram out for me! "

Mo Li was still sitting in the corner, watching the commotion. Seeing this, everyone turned and left.

Fu Yafang's eyes searched all around for Mo Xie's figure. Finally, she found the person she was looking for in the corner.

Seeing that, she ran over excitedly, and under Mo Xie's surprise, she bent down slightly, and whispered in her ear:

"Prince Mo, can you do me a favor?"

Mo Li raised her eyes and asked curiously: "Miss Fu, please tell me, if I can, I will not refuse."

Fu Yafang hesitated for a moment before speaking to Mo Li in a low voice:

"King Xiang, he ..."

Mo Xiang looked at Fu Yifan suspiciously and asked curiously:

"What happened to King Xiang?"

Fu Yafang felt that she did not know how to explain such a difficult thing to another man.

But if he didn't say it out loud, Helian Yu would continue acting this way .... After a long while, she gathered up her courage and said to Mo Xie.

"The Xiang King has been caught."

Mo Long did not know what had happened to Helian Yu and thought that Helian Yu was stuck between the doors. He found it funny:

"Miss Fu, if you're stuck, you can just pull it out. You won't need my help with such a simple task, will you?"

Hearing Mo Xie's words, Fu Yifan blushed and lowered her head shyly, not saying a word.

Mo Xie stared at Fu Yafang suspiciously, and seeing her shy expression, he realized that things were not as simple as he had imagined.

She suddenly asked the 'Longevity' that had returned to her ears.

"Little thing?"

"I'm not called Lil Thing!"

Naked and speechless, Mo Li changed her words and asked:

"Longevity!" Let me ask you, what happened to Helian Yu? "

Changsheng disdainfully replied, "It's hard!"

"It's hardened?"

"Yeah, well, I accidentally bit the woman under him. So they both got tough. "