Chapter 182 - Broken Memory

When Helian Yi heard Little Navigation's words, the droplets on his forehead started to faintly stir.

The falcon lazily sat beside Helian Yi, one hand playing with the few strands of long hair in front of it.

He said to himself, "Why don't I take a look?"

Stunned, he shook his head and said, "No, no. I'm leaving. What should I do if Wing is here? Something must have happened to him ... "

Falcon quickly gave up the idea.

And his words, all fell into Helian Yi's ears.

Although Helian Yi was lying quietly on the ice bed, his spiritual sense had already gradually spread out.

As he felt the increasingly strong aura around his body, a warm current quickly passed through his eight extraordinary meridians.

Just a little bit more, just a little bit more and he would have awakened!

Helian Yi desperately wanted to open his eyes, but he knew that he was currently breaking through the final seal. If he waited any longer, he would awaken and rush to the Imperial Palace to save his woman!

At this moment, his heart was exceptionally heavy and anxious. He did not know how his little girl would collapse after he disappeared. He did not know if she would carelessly forget about him. He was worried that she wouldn't be able to eat or sleep well, worried that he wouldn't be around and that she would be framed by evil people. At this moment, he missed her so much.

More than ever he wanted to see her.

He frowned, and the water droplet mark on his forehead became more and more obvious. On the other hand, Falcon was thinking about his own matters, completely oblivious to it.

Two hours had passed. Helian Yi slowly clenched his fists. He used all his strength to break through, but he still could not break through the last seal even after trying countless times.

His heart was extremely anxious, and he lost the calmness he usually had. He said to himself:

"How can this be? Why is it suddenly broken at the very last moment?" Exactly where is the problem! "

He wanted to call out Falcon, but because it was just his spiritual sense opening, he still couldn't speak. Although his body gradually became aware, he still didn't have the strength to move.

His fingers moved, but the falcon was too distracted to notice.

Helian Yi cursed in his heart. If there was any other mistake with his woman, he would definitely throw the falcon kid down from this valley!

Just as Helian Yi was infuriated, the Falcon's gaze suddenly fell on him.

He bent over and stared at the space between Helian Yi's eyebrows.

"Strange, what is that thing between Wings' eyebrows?"

As he said this, he extended his hand to touch between Helian Yi's eyebrows.

The moment his ice-cold fingertip touched the imprint, the falcon's body suddenly felt as cold as a thousand years old ice.

His body could not help but tremble. He wanted to withdraw his hand, but it was as if he was being sucked in. True energy unceasingly poured into the mark between Helian Yi's eyebrows.

Falcon grabbed his left wrist with his right hand, trying to pull out the fingers of his left hand. However, no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't do anything about it.