Chapter 181 - Waking up, VIPs

"Thank you, Empress!"

The corner of Mu Ziyan's mouth lifted slightly. She looked at one of the imperial physicians, her eyes shining brightly. She did not seem to be poisoned at all, and her body looked weak.

"If your beloved official stays, then the rest of you can leave first!"

"Yes!" "Empress."

Everyone quickly retreated, leaving only Chen Guang and Mu Ziyan in the room.

Mu Ziyan looked at the nervous Chen Guang and sneered:

"Hehe, there is no need to be so formal, sit!"

"This subject is terrified!"

"I order you to sit down. You can sit down!"

Chen Guang raised his eyes slightly as he glanced at Mu Ziyan before hurrying to a chair and sat down.

Mu Ziyan looked at Chen Guang and said:

"With regards to the poison in my body this time, I hope that Chen Aimin can keep it a secret."

Chen Guang's back turned cold, how could he dare to say anything? His family's lives were in the hands of this grandma!

Wiping away the cold sweat on his forehead, Chen Guang nodded his head in agreement.

Mu Ziyan asked again:

"How is Princess Jing now?"

Chen Guang answered, "This subject heard that Princess Jing was locked in a dungeon. I heard that a wyvern appeared at the entrance of the prison that night. The emperor also met with the citizens' taxes for this."

Hearing Chen Guang's words, Mu Ziyan nearly jumped off the bed!

A wyvern actually appeared in front of the cell door? How was this possible! To think that there would be someone who would turn this Flying Dragon and Mo Liao into one! What was she trying to do!? Could it be that someone was causing trouble on purpose?

If the Emperor a.s.sociated Mo Xie with this flying dragon, wouldn't Mo Li be able to escape this calamity very quickly?

Thinking of her son, Mu Ziyan curiously asked Chen Guang, "Is there any activity from King Jing Manor?"

Chen Guang shook his head, "No."

Mu Ziyan muttered softly: "Strange, it's true that Yi'er feels affection for Mo Liangliang. Mo Liangliang was locked in the prison yesterday, and the Dark Night Pavilion's speed is invincible. Could it be that Yi'er did not receive what happened in Qing He Palace? Impossible! But if he knew about Mo Xie's situation, why did he not come to the palace to plead for her? "

The more she thought about it, the more she felt that something was wrong. Mu Ziyan sat up and looked at Chen Guang, "Send someone to secretly investigate what King Jing has been doing these past few days! "Is there something wrong with the Jing King Manor?"

"Yes, Empress."

"Also, I need a fake death potion!"

When Chen Guang heard about the deathblow medicine, he raised his head and stared blankly at Mu Ziyan. "Empress, if we don't take the antidote in time, someone's life will be in danger."

A strange look flashed across Mu Ziyan's eyes. She was the one who prepared this death-like medicine for Mo Xie! If it didn't kill him, then it would depend on Mo Li's good fortune! She had to find a way to get Mo away from Yi'er, from Ming You Country.

Recovering from her shock, Mu Ziyan coldly said to Chen Guang.

"You don't have to worry about that. Just bring the medicine to me!"