Chapter 157 - Rules for Entering the Palace

The guard took the jade pendant and ordered her to wait outside the mansion. After a long while, the guards from the jade pendant walked out.

"Does the prince want to see me?"

The guard sized up the mama from top to bottom and coldly said:

"His Royal Highness has fallen asleep! Please go back! "

The mama was stunned for a moment, then hesitated. How was he going to explain this to the Empress when he returned?

She waited outside King Jing's mansion for more than two hours, but the guards did not let her in. Helpless, he could only return to report.

As she was leaving, she thought of the jade pendant the Empress had given her. The mama walked up and asked,

"Erm, where is the jade pendant that I gave you earlier?" Can you give it back to me? "

The guard looked at the mama and took out the jade pendant from his bosom. He gave the mama a reluctant look, then glared at her and threw the jade pendant into her hands. The mama looked at the jade pendant and nodded in thanks, then quickly disappeared from Jing King Manor.

Within the Xiao manor of the Tong Li Country, Xiao Ruojun was sitting with Lily in the garden, enjoying the beautiful scenery and the fine wine.

Seeing the lily's elegant and charming movements, Xiao Ruojun's gaze followed closely the lily's slender fingers.

Seeing Xiao Ruojun's dazed look, Lily couldn't help but let out a sneer.

"What is King Xiao doing?" Why do you keep staring at me? Is there something shameful on my face? "

Xiao Ruojun heard Lily's teasing and came back to her senses saying, "Xiang Fei is serious. How could a devastatingly beautiful woman like Xiang Fei be shameful in front of so many people? "

Lily placed the wine cup in her hand on the table and looked at Xiao Ruojun with a meaningful gaze as she asked:

"King Xiao's letter said that Helian Yi had caught a cold and that he had never left King Jing's Manor. Is the news reliable?"

The corner of Xiao Ruojun's mouth slightly curled up.

"Why would This King give Consort Xiang false information?" I wonder what Xiang Fei plans to do next? "

Lily stared at the empty wine cup in front of her and was stunned for a moment. Her pair of deep eyes looked at Xiao Ruojun and softly replied:

"If this is true, then Helian Yi is not as simple as having caught a cold. Since he can't even get out of King's Manor, he naturally can't care about the matters of the Li Kingdom!"

Xiao Ruojun raised his gaze and stared at Baihe, "What do you mean?"

"Take this opportunity to make the emperor shut his eyes forever!"

Hearing Lily's words, Xiao Ruojun's body violently trembled. He had thought about this matter countless times before, but he naturally didn't dare to kill his father.

Now, upon hearing Lily's meticulous plans, he suddenly felt that his royal father was just a stepping stone for him to become the Emperor of the State of Tong Li.

Either step on him to ascend, or drag him down from his position.

Xiao Ruojun returned to his senses and asked Baihe, "But Imperial Father's body has always been strong and strong. The few people around him aren't ordinary people either. "I'm afraid it'll be hard to get close."

Just as she finished speaking, she suddenly thought of something. Xiao Ruojun raised her eyes and looked towards Baihe.

"Could it be that you ..."