Chapter 41: Borrowing a Corpse for a Soul (1)

Perhaps it was because Helian Yi found a way to detoxify the poison that he raised his head fiercely and coincidentally bumped into Mo Youyou's lips.Shocked, Mo Youyou immediately covered her mouth and stared at the man in front of her.Helian Yi opened his mouth and said, "There honestly is a way to cure the poison!"Hearing that, Mo Youyou became anxious and reached out to grab the bamboo slip in Helian Yi's hand.What made Mo Youyou curious was that she was able to grab the bamboo slip. Since she could touch it, she had to take it away!Helian Yi felt the bamboo slip in his hand suddenly become heavier. He curiously looked at it and wondered why it is getting heavier. It was as if someone were fighting over the bamboo slip with both hands.His cold eyes stared straight ahead, his slender fingers tightly gripping the bamboo block without moving.

Mo Youyou struggled with all her strength, but in the end, the bamboo block was still lying quietly in Helian Yi's hand.

Did he want her to bite him? Mo Youyou stared at his white and flawless finger, and whispered: Why don't you try?

With that in mind, she fiercely bit Helian Yi's hand!

Helian Yi's hands suddenly felt a wave of pain. He stared in disbelief at the two rows of teeth marks that were slowly leaking blood, throwing the bamboo scroll down to his feet, he coldly berated.

"Who is it playing tricks on this Prince here!"Mo Youyou covered her mouth and snickered, she sneaked to the side of the desk and sat down on Helian Yi's seat. She watched the alert Helian Yi as he bent over to retrieve the bamboo scroll before he walked towards the desk.Seeing that, Mo Youyou hastily stood up to give Helian Yi a seat but accidentally knocked over the oil lamp on the table.Suddenly, flames lit up everywhere, Mo Youyou's face was burning hot, she felt that her entire body had been affected and could not move at all.She shouted, "Save me, Royal Uncle!"Helian Yi glanced at the window, after seeing that it's closed he then examined the study's ventilation. He was a distance away from the desk, so why would the oil lamp suddenly fall? Just now, he certainly felt that someone was fighting him for the bamboo block, and had even bitten his hand! Could it be a hidden expert from the Southern Wasteland's extreme regions? Helian Yi's eyes flashed with killing intent as he thought of the possibility.He gathered his Qi and quickly pulled down all the curtains. The study room suddenly became covered in darkness, except for the fire still burning on the desk.The people of the Southern Wilderness were born with invisibility. To survive, they chose to use their excellent conditions to become assassins, because only the killers have the most reward, they earn money enough for them to live happily and comfortably. They have never failed any mission given to them.However, when Helian Honglie heard that, he had personally annihilated the entire Southern Wasteland. That day, a massive fire suddenly descended from the skies above of the Southern Wasteland. The fire burned for three days and three nights straight. From then on, there was no longer any Southern Wasteland in the world, and no one brought them up anymore.

Helian Yi stood three meters away from the desk. He coldly stared at the elusive image that was struggling within the fire, and his chilly voice echoed.

"The Southern Wasteland's Invisibility Spell! You are from the Southern Wasteland?"

Mo Youyou was in so much pain that she wanted to die. Hearing Helian Yi's words, she couldn't help but shake her head.

Seeing the shadow shook its head, Helian Yi raised his eyes and looked at it with sharp eyes."If you don't answer honestly, I will burn you into ashes right now!"Mo Youyou was shocked when she heard it. Feeling the killing intent from Helian Yi's body become stronger, Mo Youyou became so anxious that her tears started to fall.This man couldn't hear her at all. How was she going to make him find out? Suddenly, Mo Youyou's eyes lit up, she endured the pain all over her body and slowly extended her hand to pick up the ink pen on the table. Little by little, she wrote her name on the bamboo scroll. 'Mo Youyou.'

She threw out the last bit of her remaining strength, as she slowly closed her eyes and fell beside Helian Yi's seat.

When Helian Yi saw the name on the bamboo scroll and thought of the voice he had just heard, his heart suddenly shook, and he quickly extinguished the fire at the table.

With the fire extinguished, the study room instantly became pitch-black. Only then did Mo Youyou finally felt a sense of coolness.

She laid on the chair as she slowly opened her eyes and raised her head to look at Helian Yi, who was standing in front of the desk.Seeing that he was staring at the seat with his fathomless eyes, she picked up the ink pen with trembling fingers and wrote on the ground with great difficulty:"Royal Uncle, save me!"

Helian Yi looked at the ink pen that was scribbling non-stop until the four soft words fell into his eyes.

He asked in a deep voice: "Are you from the Southern Wasteland?"

Mo Youyou continued writing, "No! I assassinated Xiao Lin! "

When Helian Yi saw the words, his heart sank, and he anxiously asked: "How do you want me to save you?""Bring Mo Youyou over."

Seeing Helian Yi not moving, Mo Youyou wrote: "Royal Uncle, I can't hold on anymore."

When she finished writing, she no longer saw Helian Yi's figure. The ink pen slipped out of Mo Youyou's hand. Right now, she only hoped that Helian Yi would bring Mo Residence's Ninth Miss back as soon as possible. Otherwise, she really would meet with the Lord of the Underworld.It was a particularly bad feeling.After a moment of effort, Helian Yi finally brought Mo Residence's Ninth Miss to the study room.Before he entered the study, he had pointedly instructed the guards outside not to allow anyone to disturb him.Carrying the Ninth Miss, Helian Yi walked towards the study table and coldly looked at the direction of where Mo Youyou is, and asked,"What do we do now?"Mo Youyou slowly opened her eyes and looked at the woman in Helian Yi's embrace. Using all her strength, she picked the brush on the ground and wrote:

"If she dies, I live. Royal Uncle, Youyou can't go on anymore..."

Helian Yi looked at the words on the ground, then looked at the woman in his embrace. After hesitating for a moment, he opened his mouth and asked: "Why should I believe you? If Mo Youyou died, I would be to blame! What exactly is your goal, to use the death of the Ninth Miss to frame this Prince?""Previously, Royal Uncle got drugged, and it was Youyou who pounced on you to save you..."This woman! Helian Yi was now sure that the person is indeed Mo Youyou! Seeing the incomplete sentence on the paper and the brush dropped on the ground, Helian Yi thought inside his heart, "Not good."He did not hesitate to insert a silver needle into the space between Mo Residence's Ninth Miss's eyebrows, and then carefully placed her where the ink brush had landed."Mo Youyou, tell this Prince, what should we do next?"At this moment, he was sincerely afraid of losing her. It had nothing to do with Prince Xiang, nothing to do with responsibility, but rather the indescribable feeling in his heart.Mo Youyou was still motionless, and Helian Yi once again shouted out with his low voice.

"Mo Youyou!"

Still, Mo Youyou did not move. Helian Yi had never been so helpless before! He had never imagined that he would encounter such a thing. All this while, he had always been a godlike existence in the Ming You Kingdom, and there was nothing in the world that he couldn't accomplish, but this was the first time he had encountered the things that happened today.Knowing that she was right in front of him, but he was helpless. Helian Yi tightly clenched his fists on the ground as he roared: "Dammit!"