Chapter 177

He really did get out of here!

Mo Li looked up at the stars in the sky with a depressed expression on her face. She felt that it was necessary for her to visit Qing He Palace again tomorrow. She would only be at ease if she knew the real reason why Mu Ziyan had sent people to assassinate her. Otherwise, she could be in danger at any moment.

He stayed in the courtyard for a long time, until Yue'er whispered, "Esteemed wangfei, it's getting late. Please rest early."

Mo Xie came back to his senses and walked into the chamber.

She lay on the bed, fully clothed, hands behind her head, staring at the ceiling.

At this time of night, she would always think of Helian Yi. She had no idea how he was faring, but her longing spread from the bottom of her heart until she slowly closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Yue'er saw that Mo Li had already gone to sleep, so she covered her with the blanket before quietly walking out.

As soon as the door closed behind them, the little navigator slipped through the crack in the door.

She crept up to the bed, waved her front paws in front of her eyes, and said to herself:

"He seems to have fallen asleep."

Today, after hearing Helian Yu Chen's words, she had searched the palace many times, but he still could not find the figure of Longevity. Remembering what Helian Yu Chen had told her, he sneaked in under the cover of the night.

The little navigator stared at the sleeping Mo Li, glanced at her right ear, hesitated for a moment, then whispered to Mo Xie, "I'm sorry, Princess." He quickly entered the cave.

The miserable Mo Long did not notice anything. If she knew that she had two little wyverns in her ear, she would probably want to die!

In his sleep, Mo Li's lips curled up, and he felt an itch in his ears, which quickly disappeared.

Early morning of the next day, someone knocked on the door. Mo Han frowned, rubbed his eyes, stood up and shouted:

"Yue Er, why are you so flustered!"

Yue'er anxiously said, "Esteemed wangfei, something has happened to the Qing He Palace!" The Emperor has already rushed over with his men. I heard that you have a connection with him. "

Mo Li was stunned for a moment. It had something to do with her? Without any time to think, she tied up her hair, tidied up her clothes, and quickly walked out.

On the way to the Qing He Palace, Mo Li asked Yue'er, "Tell me more details!"

"I heard that shortly after we left Qing He Palace yesterday, esteemed imperial concubine suddenly fell to the ground. "I thought it was due to overwork, but last night, esteemed w.a.n.gfei's condition suddenly worsened. After the imperial physician saw her, he said it was because she had been poisoned with a chronic poison."

Mo Li stopped and looked at Yue'er. "So?"

Yue'er raised her eyes and timidly lowered her head again. "So, so all the blame is on you now." Because yesterday, other than you and Xiang Fei, there was no one else. "

Mo Li's clear eyes did not show any trace of displeasure, but she found it more and more interesting. This Mu Ziyan was truly always idle.

She had just entered Chang Ning Palace when Mu Ziyan sent someone to kill her. Right now, her men had just been dealt with by Wei Changning, and she wasn't willing to give up yet. She actually thought of such a way to pull her into the water. She really could get out!