Chapter 162

Lei Feng is my good brother

After Helian Yu Chen entered the cave, he put away the elixirs he brought back. He then pressed the wall of the cave and his entire body disappeared.

Ten miles outside of Ming You Country, Mo Li and Yue'er stood near the bamboo forest. Yue'er looked at Mo Li and asked.

"Young master, are the four great hall masters really in the vicinity?"

She suddenly felt that her princess consort was too powerful. She didn't have a single clue as to where the four great hall masters were just now.

With the little thing of longevity, what else can't be found? With the corner of his mouth slightly raised, Mo Long said to Yue'er.

"I was only guessing, and I'm not sure. Let's go up ahead and take a look. We might be able to find some clues. "

At the same time, in the Purple Bamboo Forest, Helian Yu Chen was wandering in the forest by himself. He kept muttering to himself.

"Where should I go to find a girl with hot blood?" This old man will think about it! "

Mo Han and Yue'er walked into the purple bamboo forest, and suddenly, Long Sheng was so anxious that he started stamping his feet.

"Little woman! It was the old master! "Old master!"

Mo Li was so shocked by the words of the old man that he almost fell to the ground. Luckily, Yue Er had her sharp eyes on Mo Li.

"Changsheng, what did you say?" Your old master? He's in the Purple Bamboo Forest? "

The longevity man hurriedly shouted:

"He's here! I can feel his breath. "

After hearing the words of the old man, Mo Long's heart was filled with anxiety, and he instantly forgot about all the matters concerning the four great hall masters.

If it really was the old master of Longevity, then would she be able to see Helian Yi?

Thinking about it, it seemed like she hadn't seen him for a long time ...

Slowly calming his heart, Mo Liao asked longevity with his eyes wide open.

"Where is he now?"

"..."

"Longevity!" "Come out!"

"..."

Longevity still did not answer. Mo Long almost died from anger! What is this little thing? He had just reminded her that its owner was nearby, and now he had called her 'its owner'?

After shouting a few more times, Mo Long and Yue'er had no choice but to search the area. He only hoped to find the old master that Longevity spoke of as soon as possible.

Just as Mo Li was worrying, a good-looking man appeared in his line of sight. He stared at the man who was getting closer and closer to him, and was extremely curious.

Why did this man look so much like Helian Yi? It also looked a little similar to a falcon.

While he was lost in thought, the man had already arrived in front of her. He had the same expression as her, and he was sizing her up.

Mo Long was stunned for a moment by the sudden appearance of the man in front of him, and then he leaned back.

She opened her eyes wide and asked curiously:

"Who are you?"

The man had a devilish smile on his face. He placed a hand on his chin and said with a smile: