Chapter 34 - Mo Youyou Poisoning

In order to prevent the situation of being pierced by needles, Mo Youyou said to Senior Nanny Rong in a very amiable manner:

"Senior Nanny Rong, don't worry. I will study hard no matter what you teach me. Alright, now that we know each other, let's start learning! Where should I start now? "Is it a formality to meet someone or to eat them?"

This time, Senior Nanny Rong was at a loss. The opening words shouldn't be ...

"Senior Nanny Rong, I will go and prepare." "Is that so?" Could it be that the Ninth Miss was really as the rumors said, stupid?

When Mo Youyou asked this question, Senior Nanny Rong could only give a tactful reply:

"Ninth Miss, this old servant still needs to prepare. You just need to wait in the chamber."

Mo Youyou understood and nodded his head, indicating for Senior Nanny Rong to go down and prepare, and after Senior Nanny Rong left, she quickly said to Yue Er:

"Yue Er, hurry up and bring a basin of cold water over, quick!"

Yue Er was puzzled, but she did not dare ask more, and took the chance while Senior Nanny Rong was walking away to pour Mo Youyou a bowl of cold water.

Mo Youyou took the basin of cold water and poured it all over himself, scaring Yue Er so much that he hurriedly stopped him. However, it was already too late, as a bucket of water flowed down Mo Youyou's neck.

It was so cold that Mo Youyou's spine trembled and his arms trembled as he hugged tightly.

Yue Er could almost hear the creaking sound of her two rows of teeth colliding. She quickly pulled up the blanket to cover Mo Youyou and asked worriedly:

"Miss, what are you doing?"

"Are you stupid? This Senior Nanny Rong looks so fierce, if she thinks of ways to torture me later, who would I go and complain to? "Wait till I catch a cold and get into bed, she won't be able to do anything to me, right?"

Yue Er was suddenly enlightened, only admiration was written across her eyes. She never thought that after the young miss fell into the fecal drain, she would become completely different from before. She was much gentler and smarter than before and her temperament was even thousands of times better than Mo's Residence and the other young misses.

"Miss, I'll help you change your clothes now."

"Yue Er is getting smarter! Hehe! "Hurry, the old witch will be here in a moment. If she sees it, it won't be beautiful anymore."

Just like this, when Senior Nanny Rong brought the books and the female disciple to the Southern Courtyard, the sound of sneezing continuously came from Mo Youyou's hall.

Senior Nanny Rong hesitated at the door for a moment, then walked straight in.

Mo Youyou was lying on the bed, covering his mouth, coughing and sneezing at times. He couldn't even say a complete sentence.

Seeing that, Yue Er walked up to Senior Nanny Rong and said:

"Senior Nanny, my clan's young miss suddenly said that she felt dizzy. After lying down on the bed, she kept coughing non-stop ... ..."

Senior Nanny Rong thought that the Ninth Miss in front of her was playing some tricks on her, and quickly interrupted her.

"This old servant has coincidentally learned some medical skills, let Ninth Miss take a look."

Saying that, he walked forward and checked Mo Youyou's pulse, and Yue Er did not stop him.

After looking for a while, Senior Nanny Rong frowned and asked curiously.

"Ninth Miss, how many days have you been coughing and gasping for air?"

Mo Youyou looked at Senior Nanny Rong with wide eyes, and replied:

"Today... Cough cough cough! "

"Alright, Ninth Miss, you don't need to speak anymore. This old servant will go call the Duke over right now."

After he finished speaking, Senior Nanny Rong turned around and quickly left the southern courtyard.

"Senior Nanny Rong, come back! Come back! Why are you looking for Helian Yi! "

However, this ... Since he had already left, there was no point in continuing to wail! Yue Er lowered his head to look at his young miss, covering his mouth to prevent himself from laughing out loud.

He did not expect the young miss to act it out so truthfully, even tricking the Senior Nanny who had been living in Imperial Palace for a long time. However, those pitiful eyes, anyone who saw it would feel their heart ache.

Senior Nanny Rong jogged all the way to Northern Courtyard, but was stopped by the guards.

"Your highness is currently cultivating. If you have anything to say, say it later."

Hearing the guard's words, Senior Nanny Rong anxiously stomped her feet, "Aiya, you can't wait! She couldn't wait! "Go tell the prince that this old servant has urgent matters to discuss."

The guard still stood at his original spot, blocking Senior Nanny Rong's way as he coldly refused. Helpless, Senior Nanny Rong could only shout from the courtyard.

"Your Highness! Something has happened! Ninth Miss has been poisoned! "

In the resting hall, Helian Yi had just finished his training and was just about to take a bath when he took off his inner clothes. Hearing Senior Nanny Rong's shout, his piercing gaze carried a trace of coldness, and in an instant, the clothes that hung on the screen returned to his body. He was worried about Mo Youyou, but his belt had actually forgotten to fasten as he quickly walked out.

Seeing Helian Yi coming out, the guard quickly retreated. Senior Nanny Rong rushed in front of Helian Yi and said anxiously:

"Your Highness, Ninth Miss has been poisoned. This old servant cannot confirm if she was poisoned by the Mansha or not. "

Hearing Senior Nanny Rong's words, Helian Yi disappeared in a flash.

Senior Nanny Rong looked at the already empty place and wiped away the cold sweat on her forehead. Luckily she had discovered it early, otherwise, this Ninth Miss would not be able to leave the Southern Courtyard the next day.