Chapter 168 - a.s.sa.s.sination Against Capture

Yue'er listened to Mo Li's words, nodded, and quickly tidied up the room. Until midnight, everything was abnormally calm.

Lying on the bed, looking at the roof, Mo Wu could always hear the sound of the roof breaking into pieces.

Her round eyes darted around, casting a sidelong glance at Yue'er, who was standing by her side.

Yue'er received Mo Li's gaze and was stunned for a moment. She then saw Mo Li's eyes staring at the ceiling, indicating that she should look back.

When Yue Er raised her head to look at the ceiling and discovered that there was something strange going on, she was so shocked that her entire body tensed up.

She carefully approached Mo Li, pointed to the roof, and Mo Li nodded slightly, replying in a low voice:

"Shh!" Don't talk, hide under the bed! "Faster!"

Yue Er hurriedly slipped under the bed and closed her eyes to listen for any movement outside.

Mo Li quickly got up, tidied up her clothes, and reminded Yue'er not to come out. She then folded the bedding on the bed into a long strip, looking very much like a person lying on a bed.

Once he was ready, Mo Xie quickly hid behind the screen. Just as he was about to hide, a masked man in black clothing revealed a pair of fierce eyes, holding a dagger in his hand, he dropped it right onto the bed. He quietly walked over to the bed and aimed his dagger at the bed and fiercely stabbed it in.

Mo Long squinted his eyes, a trace of killing intent flashed across his eyes, it seemed that the person really wanted her life!

Yue'er, who was hiding under the bed, couldn't see what was happening. She could only feel her feet swaying uncontrollably before her eyes. She was afraid the man would find out.

He was still worried about Mo Li, worried about her safety.

Just as the masked man's dagger was about to pierce the quilt on the bed, Mo Li suddenly darted out from behind the screen with a piece of white silk in his hand, and threw it towards the masked man's neck.

A gust of cold wind blew, startling the masked man. His dagger had already stabbed into the bed.

He hastily turned around and waved his hand to catch the white silk ribbon. However, he was still a step too slow and the white silk wrapped around the masked man's wrist. Mo Li's figure had already appeared before the masked man.

She lifted her foot and viciously kicked the masked man in the chest. Yue'er saw the sudden appearance of a pair of extra feet, her mouth formed an O shape, as she exclaimed in a low voice, "Princess!"

Mo Li and the black clothed man heard Yue'er's voice at the same time. The black clothed man noticed that Mo Xie was not easy to deal with, and heard a movement from under the bed. He quickly ran towards the bed, but was pulled back by Mo Li's white silk.

Mo Long dragged the white silk with his hand, and swiftly ran two laps around the masked man's body, and soon, a white dumpling wrapped in white silk appeared in front of Mo Xie's eyes.

The masked man had never thought that he would fall into the hands of a woman in a moment of carelessness.

While he was lost in thought, Mo Long was already standing in front of the masked man, a dagger in his hand.

She coldly said, "Yue Er, come out!"

Yue'er, who was hiding under the bed, heard a loud noise and quickly crawled out from under the bed.

When they saw the scene in front of them, they were extremely shocked. The w.a.n.gfei had actually tied up the a.s.sa.s.sin?

Mo Long, who had seen Yue'er in a daze, asked coldly: