Chapter 165 - Summoning to the Palace

Fu Yifan stared at Helian Yu's lifeless appearance and felt wronged in his heart. She was truly infuriated. His fat body directly threw Helian Yu onto the ground and he began to finish what he had done last night.

However, no matter how much she teased him, he still didn't have the slightest reaction.

Helian Yu's humiliation by Fu Yifan was not light at all. He could no longer hold back the anger he had suppressed in his heart. Suddenly, Helian Yu shouted in a loud voice,

"Scram!"

Fu Yifan was shocked for a moment. She put on her clothes and left feeling wronged.

Xing'er respectfully kneeled outside the hall, not daring to move. She knew that her good days were coming to an end. The helplessness in his heart had all turned into tears.

A day had pa.s.sed, and the Residence of Grand Tutor was as quiet as usual. No bad news had come. Fu Yifang was still the simple Fu Yifang, and Xing'er was still that Xing'er. However, Helian Yu was no longer the same Helian Yu from before!

Except for Mo Xie, he could not muster any interest in meeting any other woman! Mo Xie was the woman he hated the most.

After leaving Grand Preceptor Fu's estate, Helian Yu returned to Prince Xiang's estate and refused anyone to pay him a visit, announcing that he'd caught a cold.

It was just that at noon that day, a few mama suddenly came outside King Jing's Estate.

Mo Long was searching for the mechanism in the secret chamber in Helian Yi's study at the North Courtyard. Ever since he had discovered his old master, the Violet Bamboo Forest had not moved a single bit. She even thought it was going to die. She thought how disgusting it would be if it died in her ears ...

After all, it was a terrifying thing for a creature to grow inside its own body.

Hearing the sound of the door opening, she hurriedly packed up everything and walked out of the secret room.

When he opened the door, he saw Yue Er's anxious expression and curiously asked.

"What's wrong, Yue Er?" "Don't be so panicky. What happened?"

Yue'er frowned and said anxiously,

"Not good, w.a.n.gfei, someone from the palace has arrived."

Mo Long raised his eyebrows, "Someone from the palace? "What's there to be afraid of?"

Yue'er didn't know how to explain it to Mo Xie.

"But it's the empress's man."

After listening to Yue'er's words, Mo Long suddenly realized that Yue'er was worried about this.

Revealing a gentle smile towards Yue Er, Mo Xie gave her a meaningful look and said:

"Let's go take a look."

Yue'er was stunned for a moment, but she did not think too much, and followed Mo Li out.

When he saw the person outside the Jing King Manor, Mo Liu was stunned for a moment, then he lifted his foot and walked out. Looking at the wrinkled and elongated face of the nanny, she curiously asked:

"I wonder why the few of you have come to the Jing King Manor?"

The senior servant looked at Mo Li with a cold and disdainful look in her eyes. She blessed Mo Li's body and said with her eyes wide open:

"This old servant greets Princess Jing. Returning to the royal concubine, this old servant has come to the Prince Jing Residence on the orders of the Empress, and this old servant requests you to follow this old servant into the palace. "