Chapter 30: Be Gentle to Women

Mo Youyou carried the tray and walked down the stairs. After that, she absent-mindedly stood in the corner and kept wiping the tables.

Suddenly, a hand tightly grabbed her wrist. Without saying a single word, the hand holding her pulled her out of the restaurant. In a flash, she was inside a carriage, and Helian Yi's sitting figure appeared in front of her.

Rubbing her slightly red wrist, Mo Youyou frowned in pain. She glared at the murderous Helian Yi and muttered:

"Are you still a man? Don't you know how to be gentle to women?"

"Didn't you already verify whether I was a man or not last night? Speaking of which, I truly want to ask why you're here. Who let you leave the house?" Helian Yi slowly bent his body, closing the distance between him and Mo Youyou. Knowing that the two of them are now staring at each other, Helian Yi continued:

"Twilight is a place where fish and dragons mix. There are a lot more bad people than good people. What is your purpose in coming here? Or could it be that you have been following I?"

Mo Youyou looked at him speechlessly, was it not a coincidence that she came across him? Why does he think so complicated? Why would she follow him? Does he think she's a pervert?! Ah Really! Rolling her eyes, Mo Youyou leaned back, maintaining a wide gap from Helian Yi before she replied:

"Royal Uncle, I'm telling you, I just wanted to go out for a stroll. Unexpectedly, I met an uncle selling candied fruits on this street, so I wanted to buy a few from him to try. However, I didn't bring any money with me, and the old man even despised me, so I walked along the street in a bad mood."

Seeing that Mo Youyou stopped midway, Helian Yi stared at her with his sharp eyes, indicating for her to continue. Mo Youyou pouted her lips and could only pitifully resume her words.

"Then, when I passed by here, I saw a group of beauties shouting for me upstairs. I-I got so excited and came in..."

After she finished speaking, Mo Youyou lowered her head to look at her fumbling fingers. If she knew that Helian Yi was also in the tavern, even if he gave her money, she would not go in! What a miscalculation! There was still that fairy to watch tomorrow, now, she could only silently beg Helian Yi not to fuss about it with her.

Helian Yi's cold voice suddenly rang out, startling the thinking Mo Youyou,

"How dare you enter the Twilight when you have no money? You sure have a lot of guts!"

"Why can't I go in? Who made the rule that without money, one could not enter the? You are all looking down on me! It's so obvious that you're all discriminating against me! I truly suspect if you're the biological child of that old man who sold candied fruits!"

Mo Youyou glared at Helian Yi, who had asked so casually. Helian Yi could see that this reckless woman was cursing him in her heart, and was too lazy to bother with her, so he ordered the carriage driver outside coldly.

"To this Prince's Manor!"

"Yes, young master."

Mo Youyou exasperatedly stared at Helian Yi, and thought:

"This guy seems to be good at holding back his temper. Maybe he's been enduring his anger the entire time? Well, let's forget it. I'll return to the house with him. If I anger him too much, he would surely throw me back to the Mo Residence! Then, my life would be in danger again!"

As the carriage slowly moved forward, the noise coming from the busy street entered inside. When Mo Youyou heard a familiar voice, her eyes suddenly lit up. Doesn't this voice belong to the uncle who sells candied fruits? For enemies to meet each other on a narrowed path, the world certainly is small!