defender of men

"Ok, don't go any faster," I instructed belva as she drove.

"Stop....i said Stop! Bel put your damn foot on the brake!"

Instead of pressing the brake she advanced quicker. The kids screamed. She finally understood the difference between the pedals and pressed hard on the brake making everyone in the car go forward.
I huff out and get out the car after she parked it. I'm not ever doing that again. Omna was supposed to be next but I needed a break. I don't plan on going to jail or dying any time soon.

"Alex, you promised!" Omna whined as we drove back home.

Galiana took all her time to go shopping and it got pretty late. I had to threaten her in order to get her out. I don't understand why people take so long to shop. I just go in, knowing what I will buy, but it, and go home. Easy as that.

"Sometimes I cross my fingers when I make promises," I say as I look straight ahead.

She rolled her eyes and continued typing away on her phone. When we got home I put the twins to bed. Then caricia, and Macy. The rest were not my problem.
I run down the stairs with my helmet in hand.

"I'm going out," I announced before leaving.

I got on my bike and sped all the way to a house. It was old but it felt like home.
I hop off my bike and put my helmet down. I walk towards the door and immediately hear talking and clinging. I knock and the conversations stop.

"I'll get it," I hear someone murmur.

The door swings open and a tall bearded man stands in front of me.
He grabs me and pulls me into the house.

"Alexina arrived!" He shouts making everyone cheer.
I wave at everyone and sit myself down next to my best friend, Teddy bear.
His name is Teddy, big looking guy with a big beard, and always with a smile but his hugs are the best. So we call him Teddy bear. We became friends quickly. I was riding my bike one day and we both saw each other at a stop light. He wanted to race.
We ended up having to pay tickets. It was worth it, I won.
He told me he was in a club. I was completely scared at first, thinking it was something bad. I was mind blown when I saw everyone for who they actually are.
They are the nicest people in the world. Amazing men.
I'm the only female figure in the gang. And may I add, the youngest.

Teddy bear pulls me into a big hug and hands me over a cup of soda. He won't allow me to drink, nor anyone else.

"Come on. I'm 18, I bet I handle myself," I try convincing him each time. I always fail.

"Not until you're 21 and even then I wouldn't want you to," he always answers.

"Alexina! When are you bringing the truck over?" Someone hollors from across the room.

Right...i own an ice cream truck. I go around selling ice cream to people 3 times a week. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I told the boys and they got excited and have been begging for me to bring some.
They might be from ages 30-60 but they sure act like 7 year olds.

"Maybe Saturday. I'll see."

He nods and holds up his drink. I hold mine up to and we nod our heads before drinking.
I feel a hand on my arm and turn to see Teddy bear smiling at me.

"Any girl?"

"One. I just haven't talked to her yet. Her little sister is in carcia's class," I say.

"Hm...how does she look like?"

"Divine."

"Describe her," he rolls his eyes playfully.