almost dying

I slip on some clothes and walk out the room to see my mom with her face buried in her hands.

"Are you okay?" I ask as I approach her cautiously. I didn't know if she was about to yell at me. Was she mad? And for what?

She didn't look up, she didn't even flinch. I don't know if that's a good thing or not. I'm nervous that is for sure. I mean, my mom just walked into my room, for god knows what, and saw my head between my girlfriend's legs with my tongue deep inside of her.

"I'm sorry you had to see that-" I began but never finished. She has cut me short with her laughing. I was totally caught off guard. I was not expecting a laugh to come out of her at all. Not with what she just saw.

"You really took me by surprise. You should learn to use that lock. I'm sorry, I should've knocked. I only wanted to give you this but maybe later," my mom explains as she shakes the box that was in her hands.

I was at loss for words. I decided not to actually answer her with words since I had none but instead I only nodded.
I pointed towards my room and she nodded. I walked away, feeling awkward but at the same time just wanting to get back to Eleanor. We obviously had to stop what we were doing. I wasn't going to let my mom hanging just like that. That would have been awful.

When I get back inside my room Eleanor was lying there in bed. The sheets were covering her, they were all the way up to her chin. She looked adorable yet so...
I don't want to say it. I think the word is there without actually being there.

"What did she say?" I could tell she was trying not to laugh.

I roll my eyes at her, playfully of course. "She laughed, just like you want to right now."

That was her breaking point. She burst out laughing. I didn't know what to do so I just sat on the edge of the bed and shook my head. Although I'm not very grateful that my mom walked in, I am also thankful that it wasn't any of the kids.
Speaking of them.
I get up from the bed and walk towards the door. I hear the Eleanor suddenly stops laughing.

"Where are you going?" She asks.

"To lock the door, where else?" I say as I actually lock the door. I turn around to see Eleanor smirking. I don't know how she does it. She switches moods so quickly. It fucks with me, honestly.

"Oh?"

I smile and walk towards her. I just let myself fall on top of her. The blanket is the only barrier between her naked body and my clothed one. I start to kiss her bare shoulder then her chest, peppering light kisses on her skin. I move my head, slightly, so I start kissing her neck.
Her breathing gets heavier by each second. She moves her head slightly so that I can have more access to her neck.

"I shouldn't leave marks," I whisper against her skin.

"I don't care...I'm yours anyways," she beathes out.

Jesus...
I literally had to stop kissing her for a moment just to process what she had told me. I didn't know what to say. Was I supposed to say anything? I doubt it. I still needed a minute because my brain is slow and I'm dumb.
Eleanor taps my side, probably because I was taking too long.

"Sorry," I whisper.

She shakes her head and smiles. "It's fine. Just please continue."

A smile appears on my face and I nod. I lean down and kiss her on the lips. Her lips are amazing, I got to say. Each kiss she gives me is so gentle and the lips...
The lips is what gives me that soft touch when she kisses me. Her lips are something I've never felt before. And I love it.