Fancy lesbian

I woke up around 4 in the morning, panting and sweating. I had a nightmare. A really bad one. I had dreamt that a little kid had come up to me and hugged my legs. The kid looked up at me and called me "mom."
I had to wake up, I couldn't continue dreaming.
I was thankful that Eleanor didn't wake up if she did she would have asked me what happened.

Speaking of Eleanor, I found out something about her. It was surprising but at the same time not.

I never knew Eleanor was into toys... apparently she is.
And I am the type who can go online and spend most of my time browsing for (a) toy(s).
And I don't like to shop for the cheap 5 dollar toys. Oh no.
My ass likes to spend money on those good toys. The safe and fancy ones.
Because I'm a Fancy lesbian...

How's that sound? Probably weird but whatever. It's all true. I hear a knock on the door. I close the laptop and put it to the side.

"Come in!" I yell.

The door opens and Teddy Bear pops his head inside. Eleanor and I have actually been living here with the men this whole time. One of the men had moved out since he had found a place, so Teddy gave us the room. I'm glad he allowed us to stay here. I don't know how to repay him. I just know I have to in someway.

"Hey, defender, I just cooked. Your girl is already at the table," he spoke softly.

I nod and smile. "Thanks, I'll be there in a second."

"Alright." He closes the door.

I lazily roll out of bed. I feel drained. I'm tired. I don't know why but I just am.
I close the door behind me as I exit the room and I head towards the dining area. I could already hear the men's voices, the TV, and utensils clinging against each other. I place myself in line, waiting for my turn to get some food when I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around to see one of the men.

"Hello, defender," he greets with a smile.

"Hey, Grey. I haven't seen you in a while, where have you been?" I ask.

He sighs. "Working most of the time. I just got fired from one of my jobs, it's tough, you know? I have bills to pay."

"I'm sorry," I say sincerely.

I feel bad for him. I know that he had 3 jobs, 2 now. He lives alone which can be a pro but definitely a con if he needs financial help. I can't help but look at other's problems and see them as mine.
What if I end up having to work 3 jobs with no break? My mom had always wanted me to go to college so I wouldn't have to worry about a question like that. I remember many adults telling me to go to college so I wouldn't have to be working so much. I just don't understand why everything involves education.

I didn't want to continue college and so what? I know I'll have to eventually find something to do with life. It's not really a choice.

It was my turn to get something to eat and I hadn't noticed. Not until I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Grey. I gave him a small smile. I grabbed a plate and went through the line like the rest.

"There you are!" Teddy Bear said as I approached the table. Eleanor was sitting next to him.
I sit across from both of them.

"Why aren't you two eating?" I ask confused.

"We were waiting for you," my girlfriend replies.

"You shouldn't have. I'm here now, though. Eat."

I take a spoonful in my mouth. Heaven.
I say this with every food I taste. Ever since I moved in, I've been eating Teddy's cooking and I can't complain. His cooking never fails to surprise me. The thing is, when he cooks he always puts his emotions into the food. It's weird yet amazing. Whenever he is angry and cooks, his food is spicy, crunchy and hot.
I can also taste the love in the food. The food is warm, and colorful. And then there is the cooking when he is feeling down. It's still amazing but I can feel the difference, most if the times it will be soft, not very colorful, with something warm to drink to the side.