Winterfell and meeting her cousins part 2

Adrianna says "Uncle Arthur, you know not to mention my Targaryen name without my consent. I know that my namesake is for the Rhomayar Princess who defied the Westeros Conquerors but it is forebidden to do so without there being any reason for you doing so." Benjen laughs which confuses most of the people in the room except for Ser Dayne, Benjen himself and lord Eddard. Her uncle, Arthur says "That does remind me of the time that my sister had told me off for insulting Princess Ellia especially when she was around the prince."

He looks down as he says the deceased princesses name. Both the older men comfort Benjen as the two knew that he had a deep bond with Rheanna. Eddard says "I remember the time when she had told off Brandon for drinking too much ale. I had never laughed so much in my life because she knew how to make jokes. I'm glad that she's inherited that ability otherwise the castle would be much more gloomy. I miss having Lyanna here because she really got along with Rheanna even though the two were complete opposites."

Benjen says "Aye, your both right. Both Lyanna and Rheanna were the two most spirited people especially when they were together. Rheanna was much more mischievious especially when she was alone. I still remember the time when she had pranked all of the staff and it had created so much chaos. Rheanna also loved to climb the walls of the castles especially during the tourney of Harrenhal. Her brother, Rheagar somehow had managed to tame the wild wolf inside Lyanna which had surprised the hell out of us."

Adrianna says "Did any of you guys know that my mother couldn't get burned by fire?"
Arthur Dayne says "She had once shown it to me but I obviously didn't take notice of the fact that she had the Targaryen magic going through her. It's a mystery that I have always wanted to solve but now I think about the fact that she was a very special woman in all of our lives."

Lord Stark says "I've also seen her not get burned by the fire which made me once wonder whether she was blessed by her Valaryian blood."
Benjen says "She actually could control the fire wherever it was which had been why she was known as the Fallen Silent Dragon."

Adrianna says "I have been practising my swordfighting skills since I was seven years old which is why I can handle two swords and not one. Uncle Arthur, I am ready for that training lesson that you had promised me but let us do that tomorrow because then everyone may be able to witness my skills. It won't use live steel but instead the training swords."

Adrianna says "I am a warrior and not a Lady because many great leaders put their duties to their people first not to their families. However that was when the Kingdoms were all separate and when my ancestors on my mother's side hadn't invaded and conquered Westeros using their dragons. I know that all of the Stark children would liek for me to reveal everyhting about myself but I shall not do so until I can trust them. My past has many things in there that I regret doing but I forgive myself now."

Arthur Dayne says "Eddard, I think that you and everoen in your household will be allowed to watch this swrosfighting lesson because she will show everyone her true skills. I've personally been training her for a couple of months now."
Eddard says "I agree with you, old friend. You are like your mother, Adrianna as she too saw the importance in a female warrior having her place in the world. You have her sword which is known as Soul Seeker. Adrianna, your mother fought in the Tourney of Harrenhal."

Lord Eddard takes a deep breath before saying "It's all true about what she had said. Jon, your mother was Lyanna Stark and your biological father was Rheagar Targaryen. I'm sorry if I had not told anyone just like my brother, Benjen, but it was because I would have been putting Robb, Jon and Catelyn at risk of being killed if the wrong person had found out."

Jon says "You had pretended that I was your bastard so that the Baratheon king wouldn't have found out about me. That's something pretty honourable in itself because it allowed me to be living in Westeros right under the King's nose. You had protected me Father and I forgive you for it. Lady Stark please forgive Lord Stark for his protective instincts over me as I am the very alst piece of Lyanna that he has left. I finally accept my fate and hope that the Old and New Gods agree with my decision."