Winterfell and meeting her cousins part 3

Adrianna says "What if I did choose both you and Jon? Would you accept that because i would like to spend time with both of you before I make my final decision on who I would like as my future husband. You have been accepting of the fact that Jon is your cousin not your half brother and the fact that you have a cousin who has had a hard life throughout her childhood. I do know that it means that our family will be in more danger than ever before but this time I am willing to make it worth the while." 

Robb says "It really doesn't matter to me as long as I can be with you for the rest of our lives. I also know that we must speak to Jon to see if he agrees to this or not. Ok." The two then start to head back towards the solar. However as the two were walking back, they saw Jon talking to Benjen about the Nights Watch which makes Adrianna want to cry. She had of course stayed in her place because she knew that she will never be with Jon again espcially if her Uncle agrees to this.

Benjen walks to the solar so that he could speak to his brother about what his nephew had told him. Adrianna quickly walks out of the castle as she prepares herself to go into the Godswood again.

Meanwhile in the Solar

Meanwhile in the Solar, Benjen says "She had even talked to the Lord Commander who had suggested to Adrianna that she should travel to Winterfell to find her family. I never thought that she would be like the woman that I fell in love with. I am frightened for what the future holds for both her and me because I can see her marrying either Robb or Jon or maybe both of them. I know that she has fallen in love with Robb and Jon already. I am just scared that she will be discovered by the King."

Eddard says "Do you know what religion she follows due to her moving around so much?" Benjen nods his head as he didn't want to tell his brother but eventually caves in. He then says "She follows the Old Gods of the Forest like us and many houses of the North. She doesn't follow the Lord of the Light or the Faith of the Seven as she had tried to pray to them and they never helped her." Eddard didn't realise how much his niece was like him and then knew that her time in the Vale had shaped who she truly is.

This scared the older man as he didn't know how bad the damage was. Eddard didn't want to find out which was another reason why he wanted her to marry either Robb or Jon. Adrianna walks to her assigned chambers after Robb had shown her the way there and places all of her books down. She then changed into more comfortable clothes so that she could ride into the Godswood where she could pray to the Old Gods once again for guidance as well as a sense of peace.