The Godswood

Adrianna liked being away from everyone else in the castle as it was becoming too overwhleming for ehr even though she grown up around people. Benjen knocks on his daughter's door and says "Where are you going, Adrianna?" Adrianna doesn't answer at first which makes Benjen realise that she would be going to the Godswood to pray once again. Adrianna then says "I need to get out to the Godswood where the weirwood tree is and to get away from everyone as I need to get some fresh air so please don't come at all."

Benjen says "I will tell my brother that you are going to the woods to clear your mind. Are you sure that you don't want me or any of the other children to go with you?" When Adrianna doesn't answer, Benjen says to her "I need you to try and trust someone other than yourself, me and your uncle Arthur. Otherwise it shall become your downfall, daughter. I know that you miss your mother but now isn't the time to be ruthless and cruel to your only family who want to help you."

Adrianna says "No thank you father. I will take Arya and Robb with me as I am beginning to trust them. I do hope to train Arya in private away from everyoen anyway. I do need to practice my skills anyway. You said it yourself, I need to learn how to defend myself against not only the White Walkers but also my enemies as well. I know that Jon is thinking about joining the Nights Watch at the Wall and it is one of the reasons why I am like this. Tell no one of this please because I don't want anyone to feel sympathy to an outcast like me."

Adrianna says "I don't belong here with any of you. I am a disgrace to you and now I will take my leave before I am hit for my disobedience. I'm so sorry but my mind has reverted back once again. I will return after I have calmed right down because I don't want to destroy Winterfell or any trees in the area. So leave me now." Adrianna growled as her eyes were turning red. Benjen says "I was afraid of this happening. I shall tell my brother about you my dear and I will get Robb and Arya to follow."

Benjen pauses for a slight moment before saying "Do you want Theon there as well?" Adrianna growls which gave Benjen his answer. He had interpreted it as a no but he then saw her shaking her head in a nodding manner. She then raced to the stables where her stallion, Shadow was waiting for her. Theon and the other two catch up to Adrianna as Benjen had informed them of how to take care fo her whilst she was angry or feeling sadness or even happiness.

The three children ride their horses very quickly towards the Godswood where they find Adrianna on fire ready to burn down the trees that had surrounded her. Theon and Robb then cautiously walk towards her. Adrianna hugs Robb whilst Theon watches from the side. Theon and Adrianna had quickly become friends as they spoke to each other. The two understood each other because they were once wards for different reasons even if they were treated different in many ways.

Arya and Theon stood next to each other as they watched the future Lord Of Winterfell hug Adrianna. Arya could clearly see the love that the two had for each other which made her wish that she could have someone like Robb for her to love.

A/N: Sorry if this chapter is short but I promise that the next chaptre will be longer.