(1) - The Beginning

A/N: THE BEGINNING OF THE BOOK MIGHT SEEM LIKE A NORMAL CRINGY WATTPAD BOOK BUT WHEN THE STORY MOVES ON, IT WILL START GETTING MORE AND MORE DRAMATIC AND LESS CRINGY.
SO, FOR DRAMA LOVERS, THIS IS IT.
ANYWAYS, ENJOY THE JOURNEY.

* * *

No cry, no tears, but heavy heart, overthinking, and a lot of fear. This is how I live my life.

Right now, I'm in a situation where neither I can cry nor I can smile -

"Bullshit." I cuss, trying to tame my long blond hair.

Okay, I'm done with this. I leave my hair as is it. My green orbs staring back at me from my dressing mirror; Holding no life all plain and dark.

Today is a very important day for my Career and here I'm  brushing my stupid hair, staring at the mirror, and procrastinating.

I did everything, all the preparations, rehearsed all the questions they might ask, got a recommendation letter, packed up everything, prepped my clothes but everything changed upside down this morning, I woke up freaking late! No matter how I prepare myself, I'm never on time.

The older I get, the earlier it gets late, all thanks to me!

"Ah!" I sigh and started searching for my missing phone.

I'm not a morning person. I just go back to sleep. I mean it's sleep, I would choose it over everything including my mother fucking interview. I obviously must have shut down the alarm and threw my phone to god - knows- where and went back to my slumber.

It's just, my bed too comfy in the morning than in the night.

After a hunt of an entire five minutes, I find my phone under my bed, the crack on it explains my theory.

I finally got an interview at the legame. The most successful company in New York and one of the powerful families around the world.

"I hate you." I muttered to myself when I noticed the time. I need to really work on my punctuality. Like red always says ' punctuality is not about being in time, it's basically about respecting your own commitment'.

I love red, she is my adorable sister but punctuality is an ass. I really hate being late but I'm so good at it and this point I can assure you that if running late was an Olympic sport I would have won a gold medal.

~

Standing before the Gigantic skyscraper, gaping at the clear glass walls covering the entire building, gleaming under the sun. Just the sight of it makes me feel frantically nervous and boosts my insecurities to a different height.

But I shake it off and reminds why I need this job. I'm a graduate student from NYU and I firmly believe that I'm not supposed to be working at a filthy Cafe, I deserve more.

My phone buzz my series of notifications and I immediately knew who it is; Red.