(18) - Glow Up

"What's with that smile?" James asks as we exit Nobu leaving Emma and Red behind.

I didn't even notice that I was smiling like an idiot just because I found out that I love this man.

"Nothing. Just happy." I beam and hop into his black Lamborghini.

"I see," he said before carefully keeping my shopping bag on the back seat then walking to his seat.

"Tomorrow is the Gala, so you have some fancy girls in your mind to take as your date." I clasp my seat belt.

"Oh, definitely." he chuckles but was he was being sarcastic. Better be.

"Where to now?" I sigh.

"Home sweet home," he sings and turns on the engine.

After a 20 minutes drive, we reach our destination. He carried the bag and scowled when he noticed the dress which said he not to buy. But he didn't comment anything, which for some reason made me feel like my $749 was a waste.

"It's just us in here," James said when I looked around for Josh and Oscar.

"Oh." I simply reply and follow him to his room. He keeps the bag on the couch while I stretched my arms which made James easier to throw me to the bed. I didn't even complain.

We lie on the duvet, our shoes still on, his head nuzzles to my chest, his arms around me. My fingers massage his scalp and not too long enough I fall asleep in his arms.

1hour later.

"I have a lot of things to get done for tomorrow. I have a skin glow up plan." I read my to-do list on my phone notepad.

"I don't have any." James shrugs changing into a black tee and sweats. His face was still sleepy.

I sit on the bed, my legs criss-cross. Changed into one of his old tee and black leggings after a warm life-changing shower.

"So, I have to start with the face mask." I pump my brows mischievously when a brilliant plan hits me.

"Since you don't have any plans and since you brought me here, ruining my date with my girls." We girls actually planned to this glow up before Gala together but unfortunately, my heart realized that I'm in love with a greek god and my brain completely stopped working.

"Join my glow-up?" I ask pinching his cheeks when he rests his head on my lap.

"Sure. Well, my skin is flawless but still... Anything for my girl." he winks.

"Fine. Let's begin." I roll his head off me and sprint off from the bed to the bathroom.

"Come over here," I yell and after an entire five minutes, James walks in, scratching his head.

I take my eyebrow plucker and a teeny tiny comb.

"What's that for?" he scrunches his nose.

"Plucking off the brows," I explain.

"No. No... No" he tries to run but I grab his arm and push him to a chair by his chest.