(6) - KISS ME!

James? What the hell is he doing here?

A series of impatient knocking followed.

"Red go and open and tell him that I'm not here say, I left for my classes!!" I push red off from the couch.

"What? Why can't you do that yourself?" she looks down at her, large white hoodie and black shorts. Cringing at her outfit, to be frank, it's way better than my baggy sweats and red tee.

"I should tell him that I'm not here?" I give her 'are you dumb' look.

"Exactly!-" her eyes widen in realization. "You can't!" she hisses.

"Bingo red" I roll my eyes hiding behind the couch.

"Why can't we just pretend that no one is home?" she smiles as if she gave me a brilliant idea.

"Are you really dumb are you acting like one? How on the world can we pretend that we are not inside when our speaker was blasting." I explain.

"Okay but -" she starts to get nervous.

"No buts. Go before he storms inside or even worse fire you!" the moment I said fire she runs to open to door.

"You must be Melva?" I hear him ask Red.

"Yeah... That's me" Red fumbles.

Oh, she is gonna ruin it. Please Red don't!

"Is Emily in here?" I wince, holding my breath, crossing my fingers. Please red, please...

"She is not here." good "She is definitely not there right behind that big fat couch and she definitely didn't tell me to tell you that she is not home... Like why would she even do that?" she rumbles.

Great work red! Bloody son of bitch.

I slap my forehead, feeling to literally dash my head right into some wall.

" Right! So where is she? " James ask mockingly.

"classes !" she replies.

"Oh which class?" he completely fake an amusement which Red of course didn't notice.

"Ummm... Kamasutra."

What? Are you serious? I can't believe this is really happening! God, just someone kills me already.

That's enough, no more. I don't want to embarrass myself anymore. Kamasutra seriously?

I stand up from my professional hiding spot. Clearing my throat gaining the attention of red. I walk over to the door not forgetting to send to her daggers.

My heart melts the moment my eyes fall on James, he brought me flowers, roses.

Aww. Wait you're supposed to kick him out!

"Hey!" James's voice brings me back to reality.

"Hello" I smile awkwardly.

"Thought you went for your.. Ahem.. Classes" James smirk.

I knew it was coming only just when