(13) - Let Me Touch You

Slightly mature content ahead.

"Umm... So how long have you two been dating?" Luna asks me and James.

We are currently having a delicious classy expensive dinner on a very long table.

"Well, two-" James was immediately cut off by her.

"Two years, wow. I never knew." she nods and stuffs her mouth with the stake.

"No-"

"Two months?" she cut me too.

"No, two weeks." James and I said in unison and she just stares blankly at me.

"Umm, so what about you two?" Luna asks Red and Matt.

"Oh, just two hours." Matt waves off and Max burst into laughter, "That's my boy." he wipes his eyes pretending to cry.

"DAD!" Matt mutters and the table joins Max's laughter.

The dinner continues with old stories and fun until I feel a hand on my thigh creeping dangerously closer to my burning spot. I look at the owner of the mothering fucking hand, of course, it's James, who is not even looking at me pretending as if nothing is happening under the table.

I slap his hands off but he gropes it again this time pinching my inner thigh. I bite my lips swallowing the gasp.

"Anything wrong baby?" James mock me, his face stay regular and casual when I try my best to fuck him right here right now...

"Nothing." I shake my head and continue eating but his fingers tease my panties lace, stroking me through it. If he didn't know I was wet then he did now. Perfect. I notice a smirk on James's face while his sip champagne, continuing his torture.

"What exactly did you study?" Luna asks me and now I'm on the verge of crying in pleasure and torture.

"Um, F-Fashion Designing." I manage to say but James slips his finger under the panties and I couldn't help but gasp... Loud!

Asswipe!

All the eyes turn to me, "I need to visit the restroom. I'm sorry." I tear James hands off me.

"It's fine dear. Go on." Max said as if he thought I had some girls issues. The only time periods come in use.

I thanked and stood up not missing to send daggers to James who is now smirking proudly.

"I'll show you the restroom." James offers and stands up with me as if he was waiting for this moment. Before I could reject his kind offer, he grabs my hand and dragged me out of there.

"What do you think you are doing, you big oaf?" I yell in a whisper when we enter a restroom. James completely ignored my question and slammed shut the door behind him. My body ignites in anticipation. I needed him but I not going to tell him, I'm a girl anyways.

"James, what the hell are you doing?" I repeat.

"Shh.." James silence me with his lips. His lips savor mine not too long I kiss him back, his hands roam all around my body. Kiss of full aggression and passion making me melt. Our tongues dueling for dominance.